Monday, October 9, 2017

Having an off day

Starting my day not feeling myself. Who ever this is best get a move on cause I hate not feeling well especially without specifics. Started yesterday and seems to be continuing today. The weather is starting out fairly cool and a bit breezy, perfect for sitting out but with the way I feel I am not sure if I should.
I managed some tatting yesterday and sat outside for a couple of hours. Friend JeanneG stopped by and we sat outside visiting. The irrigation still has two areas that I think are leaking but at this pint I am not going to worry about it. My concern is the two bushes that need some expert help. I did think of pulling out the
big gas powered thing...first I can barely lift it and secondly not sure about adding fuel and thirdly it is a weapon of mass destruction....to me. Yu do know the outcome of my using this would not be good. The blade is 24 inches and I can barely hand a little jig-saw. I have been invited to join in with Glenda and Don for a garage sale this Thursday/Friday. Maybe this should go!
I have most of the supplies for the on-line art class
just need to add a few things. Hopefully I am feeling better for the writing class on Tuesday and I must set up a couple of medical tests this week. All in all I am busy. No time for feeling blah. Today will definitely be a slow day...well, I do have to gather stuff for the garage sale. It will require climbing the step ladder and organizing stuff...we'll see. My email is still messed up on the computer, thank you Cox for not getting it fixed. I have been relying on my tablet.
The doors are open and air is breezing through the house....so nice. I will finish my coffee and see what the day brings. Thank you for chatting with me and for your kind words and most of all your friendship.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

That thing with the teeth is a hedge trimmer. The home DIY stores(probably Walmart) have them MUCH smaller & elect so you use an orange outside cord & plug into socket. So much easier to manage. I've a messed up rotator cuff & have elect weed eater, blower & looking at one of these as well. Granted the electric tools don't handle heavy duty work but are super for quick wacks on the lighter branches.
I hope your feeling back to your usual form soon until then relax & enjoy the lil rainbows that come your way.
BTW: I was born in Pawtucket now in Fl
Blessings
Baa

Starry-eyed stitcher said...

Hi Gracie, I am astounded at your growing expertise and your willingness to have a go. I think I would be contributing that machine to the yard sale too. You will never use it. Are you drinking enough water? When I look back on my blah days I realise that I had just not taken in enough fluids. Hope you are feeling better soon. Irene xx

Ann at Beadlework. said...

I hope you pick up as the day goes on Grace, just be good to yourself.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry you are feeling under the weather, hope you pick up soon.
Nice to hear that you managed to get some tatting done with company too.
Leave the heavy duty tools to the garden gang!

Vickie said...

Put that baby in the garage sale! I hope you have great success unloading unwanted/unneeded things in this sale. You will feel great with a bit of cleared out space.

Julie said...

Good luck with the garage sale.
Hope you are feeling much brighter.

Pittoresque said...

I hope you're feeling more like yourself by now!
Better not use any power tools you are not 100% sure you can handle.