Tuesday, March 21, 2017

New Broach

Well, the blood pressure is still high and today I am off to see my PCP. She called me late yesterday concerned so a visit and a chat and med adjustment. Since I am not feeling all that right, I think it is a good idea to see her. I finally made it to Jo Ann's yesterday for a few items and managed to finish another tatted broach
the flowers are tatted from the new book, 3D Flowers by Carolyn Craig...(love them all). Actually, these are a combination of her design and a little bit of my adaption.

Here is another view to show you the pearl inside the flower bud. Carolyn has lovely designs and I want to just make them all! I have been unable to purchase the type of backing she suggested for making them into pins, but for now I will just tat and scout on line for them. Here is what I have so far
Really enjoying these projects. I finally got the right thread to finish the Lucky Irish Pennies for my friend Maryann. That means these Broaches will be on hold while I finish the pennies. I have 6 to finish. It happens to be 2 AM...got little sleep so I am hoping that I will get tired enough to fall back to sleep....maybe a bit of TV and off I will slumber.  So, it has been nice chatting with you but I really need to doze off. Thank yo for the kind words and for you friendship....one sheep, two sheep, three sheep.........💤💤💤💤💤💤

9 comments:

Julie said...

Such a delightful selection, you are so talented Gracie.
I hope you can get some help with the BP problem and soon feel much better.

Vickie said...

Gorgeous! Just gorgeous work Gracie. I sure hope you get your health sorted out today my friend. I am praying for you.♥

Tiffstitch said...

Hope the appointment goes well and lovely brooches!

Kerryp77 said...

They are beautiful, I hope the med adjustment works for you.

blue star stitcher said...

I hope your PCP is able to help with the blood pressure. I had issues with it after our last baby, and I remember how tired the meds made me feel. Very pretty projects!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Lovely brooches, those tiny flowers are adorable.
Hope you get the BP sorted too.

diamondc said...

Hi Gracie: Beautiful brooch's, wow tatting flowers and beads are the right combination, so pretty.
I hope you can get your blood pressure adjusted soon.
I do hope you get more rest, I am like you up at 1 or 2 in the am and then up at 6.

Blessings
Catherine

butterfly said...

Beautiful flowers you have so much talent gracie.
Sorry you are having health worries, take care sweet friend and hope the new meds will make you feel better hugs,

Brigitte said...

Your tatting skills are quite simply fantastic. These broaches are so beautiful and one can see that you love making them.