Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Bread and angels

the wonderful smell of fresh baked bread....ahhhhh. The new Dutch oven is fantastic for this bread. I bought it through Amazon and the price was good and it shipped so quickly. The first loaf I made was in a regular pan and just so-so. This one is much better and I am sure the next one will be great.
While the bread was baking I made a few dimensional paper angels.  While the bread cooled I went to get my haircut. Busy morning. Now, as soon as I am rested (so exhausting) I will mosey to the post office to mail out my packages. I tried to get there yesterday, but it was not to be. I did manage to address cards so that was a plus. My plans (after the PO) is to sit in my stitching chair and keep myself busy. Might make a few more paper angels to hang around. Such a pleasure visiting with you. Thank you for the kind words and your friendship. Enjoy your day.

5 comments:

Bea said...

Your bread looks delicious - bet it smelled wonderful as it cooked as well. Cute little angels.

Vickie said...

Oh my! I just love bread! What fantastic angels you have made! :D

Julie said...

If only this was 'smell-a-pc' I could get the scent of that delicious looking bread

Elfie said...

Your angels are so gorgeous - and I can almost smell the bread!

Brigitte said...

... now I see what the angels have to do with your bread, lol. Home-made bread is always a special treat.
I love your now picture, Gracie.