Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Stuck in the middle~~~~~~

that is how it feels, stuck in the middle of the week! Wind, dust storm, rain and the sun came out to make it muggy. That was yesterday afternoon. Today it is very cloudy, dark clouds hanging overhead and muggy.
A slight streak of pink clouds but overall it is gloomy. And did I mention muggy? The monsoon brings the muggy air that we are not used to having. If we are lucky we will get more rain. What we have so far has not really amounted to very much. Ideally it would wait until after we return from the doctor this morning....so maybe an afternoon rain storm. Would be nice if we could order it so!

I managed to finish punching sunflower....
just need to think of how to complete it....suggestions welcome. It measures approximately 4 x 5 1/2. I have my next project picked out but need to get the floss for it. Hoping to get to Jo Ann's in the next day or so. I have my shopping list at the ready as well as taking sample projects to choose threads. Mr H has a doctor appointment today so not sure if it will be today.I just subscribed to Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher  (PNPS) magazine....I chose hard copy but have been enjoying access to the archive issues. I have also started a cross stitch angel ornament but not enough to show yet.  My new tablet---seem to be having issues deleting my emails. Of course when I stopped in Best Buy the other day it worked fine. It worked when I returned home but last night, well.... patience with it I do not have. Well my friends...glad to have you visit today....I thank you for your friendship and kind words and hope you have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Oh Gracie this is so pretty. Are you a professional puncher now? ;)

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely finish! I'm not sure how punch needle works with finishing, a flat fold or something you could display? It sounds like punch needle has really grabbed your interest. :)