Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Only the fish is swimming....

Just called the surgeon's office to get information and left a message. The call back informed me that Mr H's surgery has been postponed from June 3rd (this Friday) until June 17th. A little disappointing as he is so ready to get this done. So it is wait...wait...and feeling frustrated.  Now to re-organized a few things that I put aside. I have to remember to notify a couple of people and change some dates....van you tell I am frustrated right now!!!!
The fish I referred to in the title...
Ta-Sa...it is ready to swim. Although the back side which I will not show you is not perfect, it is still neat. As for the front, it could be better. Mr H thinks I did a fine job so I will go with that! Not sure how I want to finish it. Might go on line to needle punch sites and get some ideas unless one of you can come up with one. I am looking forward to starting another one.  I have been preoccupied with this surgery thing, that me stitching has seemed to slow down. My June SAL piece is not finished yet, and the sewing table is waiting for me to complete a few projects. If only I did not change my mind on how I want to do a few of them, they would be completed by now. I think I need a glass of wine...or maybe a Bloody Mary today.....oh wait (there is that wait word) it is only 10:48 AM...it will be for lunch today. In the meantime, thank you for your friendship and kind words....glad you listened to my rant today. Have a good day.

6 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Very frustrating to have to wait on the surgery after getting ready for it. Good luck planning for everything and fingers crossed tomorrow is a better day.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Sorry to hear about the postponement. How frustrating! He should ask for a discount!

Great work on your fish though.

Vickie said...

Oh Gracie. I am sorry. It is VERY FRUSTRATING INDEED!
Your fish looks great my friend.

KimM said...

Sorry the surgery is delayed...the fish looks great. Take care....
xxx

Bea said...

I don't blame you feeling frustrated, it's SO aggravating when they do that. Your fish looks wonderful.

diamondc said...

Hi Gracie: I have been missing in action, I am sad his appointment was changed, I am sure he wants to get it over with.
I love the fish so cute and sweet.
I have a hat that says It Has To Be Five o Clock Somewhere, a good excuse to have a cocktail.

Blessings
Catherine