Tuesday, May 24, 2016

I think or not....

On Sunday I turned on my computer to find that it automatically updated to Windows 10. So, I thought well okay. Well so far, it took me some time to find my pictures, and now it is suggesting that my browser for the blog is unsupported and may result in unexpected behavior?!? I just tried to download pictures (first time since Sunday) and it did not perform and I had stupidly erased them from the computer.... so if you should find my pictures floating around please send them back to me. Luckily they were only progress stitching pictures and some back yard flowers so nothing really important lost. I am not even sure this will post! I have worked on the June SAL calendar piece, and more on the  Needle Punch fish. I am really feeling confidant with the Needle Punch now. I will start one of the patterns while sitting in the hospital with Mr...surgery is June 3rd. It seemed like we had weeks to go for this and now it is right here! I guess I will try the picture download again...and maybe again...I will get this and not let W10 win. Thank you for your friendship and kind words and for visiting with me today....enjoy your day.
This is a test...
It worked...my Southwest wall! I think I am winning with W10...maybe I should not be so bold

11 comments:

Tiffstitch said...

Good luck! I found Windows 10 to be better than Windows 8, and somewhat similar to Windows 7. It took some time for sure. The whole start menu thing is still annoying to me.

I hope the surgery prep goes well.

Julie said...

How annoying, I struggle with techy stuff so hope mine doesn't do it itself.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Mine keep trying to update by itself and we keep stopping it! I ought to give it a go though.

Nice picture of your sampler wall.

Vickie said...

Be bold Gracie! ;)

Shelly said...

I've been using an iPad but I have a laptop and I'm hoping it already has W10 loaded up. If not, oh boy. I guess I better check it out! Have a nice day, Gracie.

Minnie said...

I am sure you will get use to W10 in no time flat, if I could you can too.

Bea said...

It's a big change, but I'm confident you'll get it figured out. Nice picture of your wall.

Fiore said...

Hi Grace, a big hug from me.

KimM said...

Hope 10 behaves well...I'm an Apple Girl myself...so can't offer any suggestions. Best wishes to you and DH.....
xxx

shirley flavell said...

Windows 10 automatically arrived on our computer also Gracie. Seems ok, getting used to different things with the settings.Best wishes to your DH re surgery next week. Getting cold here in N.Z.now. Happily knitting socks and shawl.

butterfly said...


All the best for Mr H , i will be thinking of you both.
Where do all our missed pictures go ?