Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

Today I am participating in Jo's Secret Valentine Blog Hop.Thank you Jo for once again giving us a fun opportunity to visit some new blogs and make new friends.
this is my Valentine from??????? A lovely design...Please tell me who you are! Recently while shopping Downtown Old Scottsdale, I found...

It was just placed on a bush,,,the tag reads "I Need a Home...you are loved" and the address on the reverse side is ifoundaheart.com... How cute is this. I saved it just to show you for today.  I bet you are wondering if I did any sewing on the pretty fabric or the SAL from SnowFlower Diaries....well, the answer is no. The weather has been so lovely that Mr H and I have been sitting outside reading and listening to music. And on Friday we went to the Art Show at The Wigwam Resort.
First this beautiful clay dragonfly just had to come home with me....and then Mr H who loves anything buffalo needed to have.....
wonderful mounting and detail. Be sure to click on the pictures to see the detail. All in all it was a very nice day. Everything is at the ready to sew or to cross stitch, but feeling lazy has taken over.
I probably will stitch on March SAL today, outside of course. Just to nice to sit inside with the sewing machine. It is always so nice to have you visit with me. Be sure to stop by Jo's place to see all the other Valentine posts. I must see if mine is there yet.....thank you for the kind words and for your friendship. Have a lovely day.

16 comments:

Kerryp77 said...

Hopping by from Jo's blog. Beautiful stitching from the mystery person. How wonderful is the heart too. What a lovely idea. Enjoy stitching the snowflower piece. It's lovely.
Kerry at http://ramblingsofabiscornuaddict.blogspot.co.uk

Tiffstitch said...

Great print and good luck figuring out your stitcher, it's not me. :)

Katie said...

Hopping by on the blog hop. What a cute piece you have shared! Not mine. I did find out you stitched the one on my blog. Thanks for sharing your beautiful project. Happy Valentine's Day! Love the dragonfly you found. Too beautiful.

Brigitte said...

Oh so nice, the little heart you received. And I think I know who stitched it ;)))

Annette-California said...

Darling heart with poodle! I am thinking it's from Vickie, you know she loves poodles - LOL! Happy Valentine's Day sweet Gracie!
Enjoy your day with DH! love Annette

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Hop this year.

You have received a very sweet Valentine, no prizes for guessing the sender!

I'm off to check out the heart website now to find out what that's all about.

Heather said...

Hello! I'm popping by as part of the blog hop! Happy Valentine's Day!

I love the idea of leaving little hearts around. I'm sure lots of people have had their day improved by finding one.

Vickie said...

Yay! YOU got my Valentine! That is Mr. Murphy. :)
I am going to check out that heart website. What neat, neat thing. Happy Valentine's Day Gracie!!

Kaisievic said...

Very sweet Valentine pic from Vickie, my dear Gracie. Happy Valentine's Day.

Astrids dragon said...

What a precious piece! Yes, Vickie, you were my first thought!

KimM said...

Love your find...and Vickie immediately came to mind when I saw your Valentne for Jo's blog hop.💖 Love it
xxx

Bea said...

Sweet little Valentine. I'm not surprised it's from Vickie.

Lesley said...

:) I thought of Vickie straight away:) What a pretty secret Valentine design.

Justine said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Seems we all know Vickie very well...

Stitching Noni said...

Hopping by on the blog hop!
I knew as soon as I saw that gorgeous stitch who was going to be your Secret Stitcher!! It is lovely :o)
Hugs xx

cucki said...

Aww very sweet heart from dear Vicki
Happy Valentine's Day x