That is right....today The Brother Alan arrives. I am so looking forward to his coming to stay and celebrate my upcoming (Feb 3rd) birthday with me. Don't forget to comment on the post here if you would like to be in the drawing.
My Garden Faerie is basking in the sun and the warmer weather we are starting to have.
He is a Cooper's Hawk around 20 inches from head to stubby tail and a 24 inch wing span. They eat small birds and small mammals. I should have a few stitch pictures this week to share. Well, I must dash off to get a few last minute things done... Thank you for your friendship and kind words and of course thank you for visiting with me. Have a great day.
12 comments:
Enjoy your time with your brother! Happy (early) birthday!
Great that your brother will visit with you. Have fun!
I am so glad to know Dennis is doing well.
Have a super visit with your brother there.
Have a great visit with your brother!
Enjoy your visit :)
Enjoy your visit my dear xx
Happy birthday
Have a great time visiting with you brother and Happy Birthday, watch your mail, in a week you should get a surprise from me. hugs Lynda Ruth
Gracie: First of all I am so happy Mr.H is doing so well, tell him to take it slow for a while.
I am so happy your brother is coming, have loads of fun.
I love your little guy in the garden he is so sweet.
Happy Birthday to you, I would sing to you but you know I do not sing only because the dogs howl and the cops show up (giggles)
Blessings
Catherine
Have fun with your brother.
Good news that all is well with Mr H after the surgery and he is back behind the wheel again.
Your hawk does look magnificent
I love those slippers on your last entry - you are so productive Grace. Your birthday is just a few days before mine - i hit an age that begins with 6 next weekend and I can't say I'm too thrilled:-)
Enjoy your brother's visit, it's good to spend time with family.
Enjoy your brother's visit.
I am glad Mr H is back to driving, I'd hate you to be carried off by a hawk!
Post a Comment