Friday, November 6, 2015

Good and bad mail day

Yesterday my mail was delivered and I retrieved it from my garage drop box. The postal person drives up to my garage and deposits the mail into the slot that fall int my mail box inside the garage. On the occasion that I receive a package, they are suppose to ring the bell . As I said there was mail in the box so I took it int. Later, Mr H was outside to toss trash and found a package on the ground.... mind you, we were both home all day and the bell never rang.
This was my package...my win from Nancy at Victorian Motto Sample Shoppe. They are  simply gorgeous...So many time I have put my name in the draw for her give always, and this is the first time I won. She has many of them so stop by and visit with her.We are having a very cool day today, but that is okay. The smell of the fire is still reaching us but not as bad as yesterday. I rested my hand yesterday so I think I will be looking for a project to work on. I do have one started and at the ready for when Mr H has his surgery and I will be spending time with him in hospital. We expect it to be for only 3 days, but as it happened the last time he was in a week. So I will be prepared! Now my friends, I shall go and do a bit of housework and then into the craft closet for a project. Thank you for stopping by and for your kind words. Most of all, thank you for your friendship....have  wonderful day.

6 comments:

Fiore said...

I was sure you were that Gracie who won Nancy's give- away. I'm glad it was you the lucky one. Threads look gorgeous.
Ciao
Fiore

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

At least my mailman puts my mail inside the two doors or on the chair we have outside all year. Some people don't care. Love the threads. hugs Lynda Ruth

Vickie said...

Yes, Nancy's threads are a treat! I have won from that dear lady myself.
Have a fun time with you new pick from the craft closet.

Shelly said...

Nice win! They are gorgeous for sure. Have a nice weekend!

Julie said...

Nice winnings

Tiffstitch said...

Beautiful threads! Enjoy picking out the project to keep your mind off worry. I hope Mr H isn't in too long this time.