The last few days we have been having rain....well, for our area not as much as the rest of The Valley, but still, it would be okay for a few days without any rain. Just look at the sky
on Saturday evening....it looked as if someone took bright golden paint and spread it all over. Yesterday afternoon I enjoyed sitting outside knitting
It was so nice....
At 2:25 Am this morning a soft rain began to fall....a few claps of thunder then it was gone. Now we have cool temps and clouds everywhere. So, I am still knitting on my sock. It has been soooo long since I have knitted.... but like riding the bicycle, you really never forget. Can't even remember the last bicycle ride!~
Guess that about covers it for now....it is always so nice to have you visit.....thank you for the kind words and your friendship.....have a great day.
on Saturday evening....it looked as if someone took bright golden paint and spread it all over. Yesterday afternoon I enjoyed sitting outside knitting
At 2:25 Am this morning a soft rain began to fall....a few claps of thunder then it was gone. Now we have cool temps and clouds everywhere. So, I am still knitting on my sock. It has been soooo long since I have knitted.... but like riding the bicycle, you really never forget. Can't even remember the last bicycle ride!~
Guess that about covers it for now....it is always so nice to have you visit.....thank you for the kind words and your friendship.....have a great day.
2 comments:
What a gorgeous sky! Wow!
You and Emerson knitting socks. ;)
A fabulous skyline you captured, how lovely to be sitting outside with your knitting, we have a very dull and dismal cold day here, think i'll be staying in and playing with needle and thread.
Post a Comment