Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Card Exchange time

It is time to sign in for the November Card Exchange.....I know I usually start asking earlier, but a few of you are on the permanent list. So, if you are interested please let me know. The list will be emailed next Wednesday....My yesterday knitting was a fiasco....let's leave it at that. Hopefully today will improve.The Valley was under thunder and rain on and off all yesterday. There seems to be more sky activity now compared to all of the Monsoon days! The doors were open and the air conditioner was off. Right now (3:10 AM) it is 64 and chilly....expected to be around 74 today with another chance of showers and thunder. Instead of a new car I should have bought a boat or at least had pontoons added to the car. Now, with my glass of iced water in hand I will attempt to get the sock knitting back on track. Thank you for your kind words and your friendship...glad you took some time to visit. Have a wonderful day...

6 comments:

Il gufetto e il gelsomino said...

Ciao, come stai? è da un po' che non ci sentiamo, un abbraccio e a presto! Minù

Shelly said...

You're up early, Gracie. This weather is crazy, isn't it? Wishing you a good sock knitting day!

Sue Burkitt said...

I'm interested in card exchange. How many is usually on list ?

butterfly said...


We had rain today too but a nice afternoon.
Thank you for your lovely card gracie.
Just add me to the card list on going untill I say no.
Have a good day hugs.

Julie said...

Hope you have a lovely day, plenty of rain here.....

Lynda Ruth Bowers said...

I got your Halloween card and I love it. So crafty. Just keep me on the list okay. I was feeling sick for a bit but did manage to get October's cards out today. Hope you like. big hugs Lynda Ruth Keep up the sock knitting you will do good. wish we had warmer weather it's cooled off here allot now. Bye