Thursday, March 26, 2015

Multi tasking morning

It is one of those injuries/cuts that you cannot explain. It is in a awkward spot to heal. Forget trying to do anything without saying ouch( when not the other kind of words) on and off, never mind keeping a band-aide on it. Good thing for spell check! I have been doing laundry, stitching, and laundry. Moving right along. Yesterday I joined my friend at her monthly stitching group and was made to feel welcome right away. I was also able to join in this month's project, Teneriffe. I know how, but decided to join in anyway...
just need to do the finish now. It turned out quite southwestern in looks. We were supplied a fabric swatch and a pattern and Watercolor threads. The design is mine as we were just shown the basics. Mr H and I enjoyed sitting in the yard yesterday afternoon. The temps have been in the 80's so many of the bushes that would be blooming in April are already looking lovely. The Snail Vine is one of them...
I just love the unique bloom and of course it is lavender. I think this vine's tendrils  grow a couple of feet over night! Such a pleasure to sit and enjoy color all around the  yard. The last of the laundry is in the dryer.... laundry is on the clothesline, and I am ready for another cup of coffee and some stitching. Think today I will give Red Riding Hood some attention. Thank you for taking the time to visit and thank you for your  kind words and friendship.... hope you have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

butterfly said...


Love your snail vine .
Your new work looks great.

cucki said...

Your new work looks so sweet
Happy hugs xx

Cindy's Stitching said...

A very pretty piece, with so many bright colors. Flower bloom is, so pretty

Julie said...

your newest project reminds me of a dreamcatcher its very pretty.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

I agree with Julie. What craft is that an example of? I've not seen anything quite like it. A sort of cross between lace making and weaving?