Thursday, May 16, 2013

Having a great visit... but no real stitching!

Enjoying The Brother Alan's visit.... have not stitched though. We are keeping busy, the pool, Scottsdale for shopping, out to eat and just relaxing. I love having him here for his yearly visit....
So, if, as I say if ... I get some stitching done, you will be the first to know. Thanks for stopping by... hope to share some fun pictures soon....have a great day.

5 comments:

cucki said...

Enjoy your day x

geeky Heather said...

Good to take a break every now and then, right? Enjoy the visit!!

Julie said...

Family time is so precious, enjoy every minute to the full.

Angela said...

Glad to hear you are enjoying your visit. Taking a break can be a good thing :)

butterfly said...

Enjoy your visit, it's good to relax, and you will enjoy your stitching so much afterwards , and thinking about how lovely it was to have family with you. hugs.