Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What am I doing here at 5:15 AM!

I have been out of bed since 3:30, had first cup of coffee, and here I am posting! I am actually looking for  "things"... my list I made for the trip to The Attic today is one. Dear Ziz and I will go this morning and beat the commute traffic going and coming back. I am still trying to finish up my RAK gift... so pokey with it. I have a doll still sitting in the sewing room, with no face and only bloomers on! and the list of "things" goes on and on. We all have them... don't we? I hope I am not alone in this! My want to do and must do lists are more than I can keep up with at times.
Mr H must have been doing things yesterday while I was at work... Jo Ann's was very busy.... because I had to "fix" the wrap on his hand. I may need a babysitter for him while I work on Thursday and Friday! The stitches will be out on the 15th. I hope, I am sure the doctor will give him the okay to drive. I detest being the chauffeur! Mr H tells me I am too cautious with the new car. He would rather be the driver and I would like it better that way myself.
We are expecting a cold front and overnight freeze this weekend... just when my tomato plant is looking wonderful. My herb planter too! We have a Ficus tree that is only a few years old and Mr H is thinking of trying to cover it! This treee is quite tall already and full. Well, you know that it means I will have to climb a ladder and I am not fond of climbing anything more than a step stool of two steps! This my friends is going to be very interesting! So, if I fall off the ladder later today, and can not come to the computer tomorrow, send help!
Welcome new friend to my blog and to all of you.... have a great day.

10 comments:

Vickie said...

No, no, no! No falling off of ladders for anyone! You take care and have fun today. =)

cucki said...

Yup..take care dear..love for you x

Teresa said...

I am a major list maker so I understand. I also don't like driving with my husband. I just tell him I haven't killed anyone yet. Good luck on the ladder.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Silverlotus said...

I find that the more I have waiting to be finished, the less I actually want to finish it. I think I just get overwhelmed. :(

It sounds like Mr. H is mending well.

Be careful trying to protect your plants. Hopefully the freeze won't come at all. Surprisingly, we are above freezing here this week when we should be somewhere around -5C.

Cindy said...

Enjoy your trip to the Attic. I certainly understand about climbing. I don't do it. Glad Mr H is doing well. We are all going to feel very cold this weekend.

Cindy said...

Enjoy your trip to the Attic. I certainly understand about climbing. I don't do it. Glad Mr H is doing well. We are all going to feel very cold this weekend.

butterfly said...

I always make a list for every thing , but then sometimes I leave it at home or can't find it, and start again.
Enjoy your trip to the Attic.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

My Mum used to dress our dolls if we left them sitting around in underclothes while we were at school! She'd even put jumpers or coats on them if it was winter LOL.

Nicola said...

How wonderful to be going to the Attic, surely one of the wonders of the world.

Julie said...

My late MIL would always knit clothes for naked dolls and toys. Even my old teddy that is now 'huh hum' years old had a new set of clothes made for him when i first met her.
I just had this vision of your hubby sitting next to a Nanny McPhee type lady on the sofa and she was reading from a very large book to him, brought a smile to my face today.
Have a lovely day yourself xxx