Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello....I am here...

Hello...did you think I fell of the face of the Earth? I have been enjoying my brother's visit...we are keeping busy and having laughs. Yesterday was a visit to The Heard Museum...Geronimo exhibit. We ran into a snag however. The VP was in town and having a fundraiser at the museum so we took a detour and went to The Japanese Friendship Garden..
Mr H checked out the fish...they are not going to fit into our small pond!
We went  back to the museum which was closed down earlier and finally got to go in. Mr H and I enjoy going to the Heard...Alan was about to see why.
Here is Alan checking out the pottery...
This is Geronimo...what a face! The exhibit was very nice. I will post a few more pictures another day.
When we left, Alan wanted needed a Margarita so off to "Jimmy's place"
AKA Margaritaville. Yum! Drinks and lunch...
Alan and I shared the mountain of Nachos and shrimp.
Mr H played it safe with a sandwich.....
There was a bikers rally at Westgate so we had to check out the bikes...
The boys checked out this beauty...mega $$$$
We drove home in our PT Cruiser! The guys just left to check out Fry's Electronics and then later Alan and I are off to the pool. The temps are in the 90's....
Madame Muriel is doing just fine...she will sit back and relax this week.... so happy you stopped by...have a wonderful day.


3 comments:

pam said...

Looks like a fantastic day! Enjoy

milly said...

Hello

You look like you're having great fun!
So glad Madame Muriel is relaxing this week. All that sewing and tomato picking must be exhausting!

Annette-California said...

I'm so very happy for you Grace. Getting to spend time & do things for fun with your 2 men. Great photos. COOL PT Cruiser.