Thursday, September 22, 2011

What a difference a day makes~~~~~

Or in this case ... 10 days. Mr H is making good progress. His sleep habits are all off, but he is eating and drinking better.  Color is good. Tomorrow we see both surgeons and I do hope the news is good. We certainly could use it. Thank you all for being there for me ... so many good wishes and messages. i have missed my posting and visiting with all of you. By the time I had some time, I was just too tired. I treasure  you my friends!

Yesterday was Zoe's day to the Vet...
Our sweet girl has been having a few problems. Dr Lori thinks it may be Neurological. If that is the case time will tell.....The girl is 11 and still has a strong heart and good blood pressure. We will deal with it as it comes.
I had some wonderful mail... even though it took me a few days to check for mail!
There was a note card from my Secret Pen Pal (upper left corner) ...and more post cards .... and some stitching. I really did manage to get some stitching done sitting with Mr H in the hospital. Both of the pieces hidden in the mail are gifts.... so this is all you can see for now.
Well, that is it for now..... glad to be back in blog land.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all you kind thoughts and messages. Have a wonderful day.

7 comments:

Tricia said...

So glad to hear that Mr H is feeling some better. Sorry to hear that Zoe is having problems. It's hard to watch our furbabies get older!

Glad you had some fun mail to cheer you up!

Blessings!

Cardygirl said...

Glad your dear Mr H is improving...hope you are caring for yourself too!

Mouse said...

glad to hear Mr H is getting better every day ... and poor Zoe looks a wee bit pooped after the vettiepoos ... she's a grand age for a pug ... give her a cuddle from me ... and ooo lovely postcards and a sneak peek of the gifts :) love mouse xxxx

CalamityJr said...

Glad to hear about Mr H's progress, but sorry for dear Zoe. Hopefully the vet will have ideas to get her feeling better, too. Hang in there, Dear!

Carol said...

So happy to hear that Mr. H is making good progress...hopefully Zoe will get some help, as well. Poor little thing... Take care now, Grace :)

And This Little Pig said...

Oh Gracie, sorry I had not realised that Mr H had been in hospital, so glad to hear he is improving. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.
LiBBiE in Oz

Melanie said...

Awwww, poor doggie. Glad to hear that Mr. H is doing better though. :)