Monday, September 19, 2011

It's me...he's home

What a week! After surgery and a complication, the 3 day hospital stay became 7 days. He is doing fair to good..... hard to tell as he has finally fallen to sleep. I can not thank you all enough for all the kind wishes and encouragement. It really means a great deal to me to know you care.

I did lots of stitching while sitting with him...but have no pictures I can share yet.... but soon. I have missed reading your blogs and commenting. Lots to catch up on. It was just as soon as I got home each day ... there was Zoe to tend to and then it seemed before I knew it, time had worked it's way on me and off to bed. Speaking of Zoe ... she is a real problem now that Mr H is home. Very whiny and off kilter. Right now she is in time out ....banished to he kitchen so he can sleep.

Well my dear friends, that is all for now. I have to skip out to get his prescriptions filled...
I will be visiting and hope to see you here.....have a great day.
It is so good to have my Mr H home with me again--- even if not at his best.

15 comments:

Whytefeather said...

Yay, he's home! Big hugs :) Keeping you both in my thoughts and good healing to him!

Cindy said...

Thoughts and prayers to you both.

Parsley said...

Good to hear. Hang in there.

CalamityJr said...

So glad to hear that Mr H is home! But don't get yourself run down, Gracie dear.

Hannah - City Stitcher said...

Good to hear Mr H is home. You both take care of yourselves x

valerie said...

Glad to hear Mr. H is home! I hope he gets better quick.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad he is home and doing ok..........

Teresa said...

Glad to hear everyone is back home where they belong. Hope everything gets back to normal real soon.
Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

Melanie said...

Glad to hear he is back home and doing well!!! *hugs*

Sandra Kaye said...

I'm so glad he is home safe. I will continue to pray for healing and strength. You both have been on my mind. Make sure you take time to rest yourself. Hugs --Sandie

Gillie said...

Keep smiling, Gracie! Lots of love to you both.

Mouse said...

ooooo goodie :) great news and (HUGS) to you both that every thing continues to improve and give a cuddle to Zoe from me too :) she won't know what it happening ... love mouse xxxxx

Lois said...

I'm glad to hear that Mr H is home and I hope that he continues to improve.

Carol said...

What a relief to have Mr. H at home again, Gracie. I hope he feels stronger each day and is back to his old self very soon...

Sally said...

So glad Mr H is finally home. Thinking of you both.