Tuesday, November 23, 2010

If it's Tuesday.....

Outside my window:
       it is dark and mysterious
I am thinking:
              how my day will be
 I am hoping:
              to finish a couple projects today..really!
I am wearing:
              pj's of course, it is only 4 o'clock in the morning!
I am creating:
              a scissor holder and an ornament to send to someone special...because she kind of hinted?!
Around the house:
              it is so quiet...too quiet...need some music
From the kitchen:
              waiting for my tea to brew....2 minutes and 30 seconds
One of my favorite things:
            listening to music while I stitch
A few plans for the week:
            meeting  a few friends out for Thanksgiving dinner
I am remembering:
            family dinners in the past
I am thankful for:
            good friends, near and far and new and old
From my camera's eye:
      the lone bright Zinnia
I am wishing:
             for a relaxing day...just sitting and stitching

have a wonderful day whatever your plans...

1 comment:

Cardygirl said...

Hope you have a lovely day!