Oh I know...where has she been....what has she been up to....
Well the only explanation I have is, I have been mulling over whether to continue my blog. The bottom line is I really have enjoyed writing this blog. Through the years I have seen many blogs disappear. Our feelings and plans change, I do understand that. When I first began back in September 23, 2010, most of my needlework was counted cross stitch. Then through the years my interests have changed. One reason is my hands...arthritis and several surgeries have made some things uncomfortable painful. Also I have some vision issues. I have been enjoying more sewing, crocheting and knitting with some embroidery added. Anyway, I decided to share my new/renewed interests. I hope you will continue to stop by and I will be posting weekly. It was time to update the blog look....any opinions?
Currently I am crocheting an afghan requested by my great niece Natalia. she has keep me busy making Barbie clothes! Remember my attempt to have a gold fish? After several tries with no success, I made an aquarium....crocheted. With the upcoming posts I will share what I have made.
Thank you Catherine aka Diamond c for checking in on me. So , look for the next post!
Thank you for visiting with me and thank you for your kind words and friendship. See you soon.
14 comments:
Welcome back, it is sad that so many blogs are disappearing I still try to blog once a week but you will find me at othersideofthemountain.blogspot since my original blog was hacked a year ago
I enjoy reading your blog - I'm glad you're keeping it up!
So glad you have opted to continue...Although the stitchery, etc.
are always welcome, your breezy comments and other interests have
always made for great reading. It
would be like losing a fun friend were
you to decide to leave. Hoping your
arthritis does not greatly interfere with
your ease of functioning. Blessings
I am happy you are back .
So sad to lose friends .
I like to hear from all our blog friends , but we all have times when we can't post , and have to take a rest .
I am a little slower in the Summer ,,
Have a lovely day hugs June.
I was pleasantly surprised to see a post from you on my feed. I recently restarted blogging after a gap of 4 years and it was sad to see so many people stopped blogging.
Looking forward to see your creations.
I hope you continue, I enjoy seeing your projects.
The aquarium sounds cute.
Marilyn
Very happy to know that you will continue your blog. I'm looking forward to seeing all your new creations. Inspire us!! Take care and stay well.
Thank you
Hi Grace glad to hear your doing well. Robbin
Bonjour, glad to see you back. It's great to see many DIY on the blogs, not only cross stitching. What we love is to see your creations even it's a pie or a crocheted bag but what : an aquarium! Don't let us wait and post soon about it! Hugs. xxx
Glad you are keeping the blog going. I enjoy stopping by your blog when I'm on line.
Hello, I understand your dilemma totally regarding blogging. I started back in 2012 and really loved chatting and popping in on people seeing what people got up to within this wonderful community. then 2017/2018 I decided to go to university, that took a lot of my time and I really missed blogging and the people, I tried to pop in now and then but my work load at university was too much. I have now completed my studies, I have my degree and masters and now have recently returned to blogging. trying slowly to pick up where I left off. It's really lovely that some people remember me! And it's so so lovely popping around catching up with people. I feel blogging is much more than writing, the community is so so friendly and I enjoy visiting everyone whether they show me what they have done or been doing or just to say hi.
The great thing about having a blog is, as our interests change, we can always look back and see a history of what we've been up to. I'm glad to hear from you again and looking forward to reading about your new adventures!
Post a Comment