First weekend in October...before you know it Halloween will be here. Once that happens, November will jump up. Time just keeps moving quickly for me.
Saw a quilt using these templates...a quilt as you go.... so you know I sent for them. Next quilt! I plan to use whatever is in my fabric bins for the centers. It is just like my Cathedral and Hexagon quilts. Do you see the additions? A parasol, slippers and yes, a Murphy! Not sure what will be next. I am thinking of creating a sewing/craft room.... that would be fun. I now have
13 assorted granny squares.... believe it or not, they are too large for the intended project. that's alright, they will be used eventually. I ordered from JoAnns a container of 26 colors Gutermann thread and it is ready for store pick-up today. Thread you say? Yes, it will give the right size square. So, I am ready for not one project but two. Gotta keep busy. Happy to visit with you today. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your friendship.
Please keep a dear friend in your thoughts as he will soon start radiation treatments. TIA
8 comments:
Prayers for your friend and Lisa too. I love your little Murphy doggie. Have fun hugs Lynda Ruth
Sending Prayers your way for your friend.
Love the addition to the bedroom, the slippers are adorable.
Catherine
Prayers for your friend! Aww, a tiny Murphy. Amazing that the picture is of your minis, thought it was real and full sizeš
Prayers for your friend and Lisa.
What a cute Murphy.
Have a good week hugs June.
The room is so cute!
A sewing room would be nice.
Positive thoughts for your friend.
Marilyn
Hope you are doing well.
Prayers to your friend.
Your dollhouse/room box is adorable! I love your little Murphy. I think a sewing/craft room would be lots of fun.
Stay well.
Cynthia
Oh gosh, tiny Murphy is so cute!
keeping your friend in our thoughts. Sewing rooms are THE BEST to have - should the room be available. I have found, that I get more creative when I can just close the door --- not put everything "UP" out of the way of the kittys
Post a Comment