A beautiful day today...sun is shining and Mocking bird and House Wrens are singing, water fountain is a lovely sound too. Slider open so Murphy is in and out yelling at anything. Flowers are blooming here and there
I am enjoying my Tea Pot table topper project. Of course my mind is already thinking of what project next! I have few in mind.....Dianna started a Sun Bonnet Sue project and it is coming along. Will get permission to show you. We enjoy working on same type if not the same applique project. together. I wanted to make a runner for the top of my sewing table....but....it it always busy with a project! Glad to chat with you today. I think I will take my project out to the lanai to stitch a while. I have a tray that holds all necessities and a quick pick up and off I go. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
8 comments:
Pretty Tea Pot table topper! Isn't it great when the sun shines! For a couple weeks, it was just rain and/or snow. Say hi to Murphy!
Lovely flowers ,I wish we could have more sunshine , can you send some our way .
Love the teapot table top.
Hugs June.
Oh those teapots! I love this project Gracie!
Your garden is lovely. Just what I need this morning. I sit here drinking my tea and looking out my window watching more snow coming down.
Your flowers & Teapot project are so pretty.
No flowers here yet.
It's been cold & snowy.
We had some warmer temps last week & a lot of birds & waterfowl came back.
Then we got hit with snow again, they are so confused.
Marilyn
Lovely garden flowers and such a pretty teapot.
Hello Gracie: Your flowers are amazing so beautiful, your Tea Pot table topper is so sweet, nice work, I hope to see oy on your table after finishing.
Krissy and Mikey say hello to Murphy.
Catherine
The flowers are beautiful! Spring really has arrived now.
such a great work embroidery digitizing companies amazing post
Post a Comment