Oh I am so proud to show you my great-great niece!
Meet Alanni Lee (not including her last name). Just look at that beautiful face. My great-nephew Joey and Heaven (parents) are so happy. Such a cute snuggle bug! They live back East so I enjoy every picture I see.Speaking of pictures.... I saw the surgeon on Tuesday and the x-rays looked good.
The one on the right is straight on to back and the other a side view. I think I stood a bit crooked! As long as the screws are in place. I was a little disappointed to be told 6 more weeks of restrictions; no bending, stretching, twisting or lifting. As the doc said, you have come this far let's make sure it heals good. I walk and I make sure not to sit too long. I am actually following orders. My hexagon quilt is coming along. Don't think it will be too long before it is finished. Then onto the next project. Before you ask, I do not have a plan yet.
I ordered a new Christmas tree...last one is 6 years old and now needs a new home. This tree has a 7 function light switch. Need I tell you that The Brother Alan has played with it already...yes it is up. Lisa and I thought why drag it to the garage when we will need it in a little over a week. Decorations are still stored until Alan gets them down. Had a busy morning so now I need to relax. Leg and back are sore. Happy to have you visit. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Thank you for your friendship.


8 comments:
So glad you're coming along. Continue to be a good patient and you'll be good to go. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with Lisa and Alan Love Auntie 💕
What a sweet baby.
Hope your back will be much better soon, take care hugs June.
Alanni is so cute, congrats to all!
Glad to hear you are healing well.
We've had a little early snow off & on, so I also have the itch to put up our tree.
We bought a 9 footer after Christmas the year befpre last, & love it!
Wishing you a peaceful Thanksgiving.
Marilyn
Happy Thanksgiving Gracie Alan and Lisa:
I think taking it easy for a little longer is a good idea, you are a trooper to do so, so many just do not listen to the doctor, you do and will feel so much better for it.
I am looking forward to seeing what your next project is.
The new sweet baby is so sweet looking, the smile on her face is priceless, you are truly Blessed.
We will be putting up the tree next week.
Catherine
Oh Alanni is beautiful! I am sorry you have restrictions still. It will be worth it Gracie. Hang in there. It is 19 degrees here right now! :)
What a cute little bundle she is! Named after her Grandad Alan, I assume?
Congratulations to a beautiful great-great niece!
Continued prayers for healing. Yes, you've come this far, just continue to do what the doctor says to do.
Can't wait to see the finished quilt. You have been quite ambitious with the quilts lately. And they are beautiful.
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving.
I'm glad you are healing well and listening to your doctors!
Post a Comment