Is Spring finally here...or where ever you are? Our Arizona temps have been down to the high 70s then into 80s and even high 90s. Not sure if we are beginning Spring or summer. Last week my bedroom wall clock stopped working.... out it went. Alan and Lisa ordered me a new one
I love it. Thankfully it is silent, no ticking sound. This past month, all 3 of our cell phones have not been working well...yesterday Alan got all new ones. Let's hope that is all that needs replacing.The saying is that all happens in threes....we will see.
As for the donation....no no no...it is not for money. A square or two of fabric is what I am looking for!!! Measurement is 2 1/2 inches or 5 inch square....
How about an Achilles update. It has been a tough couple of weeks for sure. The bruising on the shin and calf are fading slowly and the incisions are healing. The issue is the heel is still quite painful. I will admit that I thought it would have been easier, less painful. As a result of walking off kilter, my right knee is aching badly and my back by nightfall is sore. Tomorrow I see the surgeon.... hope it is all good news from him. Okay, time to check in with Alan to get my phone working. Glad we had time to chat. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Thank you for your friendship.
11 comments:
what kind of cloth do you want. I will send you some. hugs Lynda Ruth
I like your new clock.
Hope you have had a lovely Easter.
Nice clock .
I will send you a few pieces of fabric Gracie. :)
I am sorry your body is aching. Hang in there my friend.
I would love to send you some fabric! I hope you start to feel better soon. Hugs, Sandi
I would be happy to send you some fabric.
Gracie, I would love to send you some fabric. What color and/or prints are you looking for? With these temps going up and down, I'm surprised more people aren't sick. Take it easy!
That sounds like a fun way to make a quilt with a lot of memories. I'd be happy to send some fabric, it probably won't cost more than a greetings card to post if I only send a small piece :-)
LOVE the clock, the sewing machine is sooooooo cute. Hope your doc appointment goes well. I don't really quilt but like your idea and hope you get lots of takers.
Sandy's Space
I just sent you an envelope with 4 pieces of pretty spring fabric about 5 inches each, only cost $3.00 to send. Hope you like what I picked. big hugs feel better soon. Lynda Ruth
Lots going on with you, but I hope both the surgery and new phone will turn out to be positives in the end!
I'll have to check my fabric stash to see if I have anything to send you, what a fun idea :)
Hi Gracie: So sorry you are still having issues with your leg and heal; I hope the doctor can give you some relief.
Love the clock so cute.
I will be sending you some fabric, this week.
Catherine
Post a Comment