Goodness, I think Fall/Winter have arrived. The mornings are really chilly... temp at 50! The sun is still nice and warm....Murphy enjoys a moment of sunbathing. Hope all is cheery where ever you are. Let us all take a moment to think about those who are not having a good time and say a little prayer.
Remember the owl...he now has a friend. He almost lost his friend...to Murphy! Somehow it slipped off the sewing table and anything on the floor is automatically Murphy's. I heard a strange noise from his cave...aka under the bed... and there he was. Getting ready to chew it up.. I am so happy to be busy again. I do have to stop to rest the hand but I am getting there. There may be no cross stitch or tatting, but my first love of sewing and embroidery are fine with me.
I am sure you can figure out what is next....but you will need to visit again on December 16th to see, my day for Jo's Advent Calendar Blog Hop. They are all year long and so much fun... also a way to meet new friends.An update on The Brother Alan... he is doing much better and the swelling has gone down . Eating is still modified but he is quickly improving. As for Murphy; no more glitter poop...so far. We have such an interesting home. Never a dull moment and lots of laughter. What more can we ask for. Time to check the swishing and get the blanket in to fluff. Another cup of coffee is also on the list. Glad to chat with you. Thank you for your kind words and for your encouragement. Thank you for your friendship.
Please keep Aunt Rose Marie and Uncle Tony in your thoughts. I found out that a cousin has passed away...a hard time of year.
7 comments:
Love the owls .
Good news that Alan is getting better.
The Owls are too cute, & I see a Cardinal in the works!
Glad Alan is feeling better.
Prayers for your Aunt & Uncle.
Marilyn
Glad you rescued that owl! :) That cardinal is going to be pretty.
So happy Alan is well. I am praying for your Aunt and Uncle.
I love your growing collection of owls! I thought the next one would be a robin but of course a cardinal has more red! I honestly did not know they were so bright until I saw a photo of a real one on someone's blog. I thought it was artistic licence by cross stitch designers!
I always enjoy seeing what you've made, Gracie. You have so many creative talents and I appreciate you sharing with us!
Gracie: It seems you have a vacuum by the name of murphy, we have one his name is Mikey, anything and almost everything he tries to get into his mouth.
I am looking forward to seeing your next project, it looks like a Cardinal to me.
Your Owls are positively adorable, are these your own patterns?
I am happy your hand is doing better, it's hard to stay down especially when it comes to crafting.
I am so happy to hear Alan is doing better, I hope the swelling is gone very soon and he is back to his own self again.
Merry Christmas
Catherine
I'm really glad to see you being creative again. Bet it's great training for your hand as well!
Post a Comment