Oh my, posting 2 days in a row. I wanted to show you what Alan and Lisa brought back from their road trip.
Isn't she lovely? I love angels and as you might remember from other posts I do have a few. The pottery used and sculpturing as well as the turquoise coloring are so pretty. the artist is Judy Kampa.
For 16 years there has been a steer skull at the back gate who has finally .... well let's say needed a rest. So, just look at this beauty Lisa is holding. It is now hanging at the back gate. Murphy will occasionally bark at it but then quickly forgets it is there. Lisa calls it Flo...from buffalo.
Their trip would not be complete unless a horseback ride was included. The mount that Alan rode is a mustang. They had a great ride and beautiful scenery to see.
That is about it. The day is hot and humid and no more rain in the near future. Chores are awaiting. I hope you like the photos...Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.


9 comments:
Your angel,is beautiful and the new skull is very impressive!
Glad they enjoyed their holiday and found time for some horse riding too.
I love your angel gift. Flo is impressive! Very nice picture of Alan and Lisa on their mounts. :)
Love the Angel, she is beautiful .
Looks like Alan and Lisa had a great time .
Enjoy a good weekend .
What great gifts they brought back.
The Angel is so very pretty, & the skull is amazing.
Enjoy them!
Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.
Marilyn
It's nice that they got to get away for a few days and I love the angel and the skull is so big. Is it heavy. glad you all are a great family and are together in these trying times. Give Lisa and Alan big hug from me for being so loving to you. Have a great weekend much love is sent you way. Lynda
Gracie: Your Angel is lovely what a sweet brother and sister in law you have.
The scull is amazing, Flo is a great name.
Murphy sounds like he is a good protector of the homestead.
Beautiful horse's.
Catherine
Flo is awesome!
Sounds like Lisa and Alan had a wonderful time!
It almost looks like my neck of the woods in the picture. Alan and Lisa look like naturals. That mountain in the background on the right looks like the one I live nearby but in the left it looks like the Verde valley. That steer skull looks very cool!
Post a Comment