Another beautiful morning here in The Valley of the Sun. Yesterday it almost hit 90 and today more of the same. Speaking of yesterday, Murphy went to the vet for his yearly check up and shots..... $$$ later and what we know. His teeth are in great condition (must be from the gnawing on butcher bones) and his heart is beating just fine. BUT, yes he is going on a diet... he weighed in at 28 pounds and we are both going to loose 5 pounds. That is correct, he needs to loose 5 pounds. We will not discuss what I should loose so let's leave it at 5 pounds too.
My cardio testing is moving along.... gotta love The Brother Alan. I told him my last test was today and so he got up and ready as did I and Lisa commented that my appointment was not today...it is next Monday! My mind is someplace~~~ Lisa and I went to the quilt shop
4 new fabrics....for 2 projects. We also stopped top get a bin for her to organize her sewing and embellishment stuff. Proud of how well she is doing. I also found fabric perfect for a Travel Pillowcase... will be flying to RI soon. Today I will get it made.... since I do not have to go for my cardio test!Alan and Lisa brought me something from their honeymoon...
These are out in our front area which we are re-doing. It is a shade area ( the bit of sun is what it gets) so not much grows well there. Aren't they nice. We will be adding metal flowers to the blue pot next which is moving to the corner of the gravel area (opposite where it is).
9 comments:
Are those real cactus, love them, Murphy needs a diet, he should stop eating all those boxs, haha joke
Those Pyrex glass really breaks into alot of small pieces.
give Allan and Lisa a big hug for me. so,so glad they liked there wedding sampler.They make a lovely couple.
Love and Big hugs to you all. Lynda
Beautiful cactus plants. Diet is just another four-letter word!!!!
Gracie: I hope your appointment goes well.
I am so in love with the turtle fabric so sweet.
Ouch I have broken glass's in the kitchen its so hard to make sure all the slivers are pocked up.
Interesting cactus.
I would love it to be 90 here in Minnesota, its coming soon, almost all the snow has melted in our area.
Have a wonderful week.
Catherine
Love the cactus , just right for for the front garden , they look great.
Enjoy your day.
Years ago we had little chihuahua that was overweight. Our Vet, Dr Sink of Grand Paws animal clinic, put her on the green bean diet. It worked! The other dogs were jealous that she got to eat green beans (along with dog food, of course) and they didn't. Good luck on the diets!
I think you got the week's wrong just so you could go to the Quilt Shop! Glad it wasn't a waste of an early morning anyway.
Do take care in the kitchen, that would have hurt your foot badly if it had landed on it and not the floor.
Oh dear! Good luck to you both in loosing weight!
Love those gorgeous metal cactus. I thought they were real at first!
I love ceramic tiles but I hate when I drop glass on the ceramic tile, it shatters everywhere and it seems to take forever and lots of wet paper towels to get every last sliver. When my hands are giving me more trouble then usual I switch to plastic dishes until I can get a better grip. A few years ago when my friends dog had to lose weight the Vet told her to add canned or fresh green beans to his food, low in calorie and filling. The front garden looks beautiful, enjoy your sewing projects.
Sounds like you and Murphy will need to take some long walks together to help both your diets along :)
These metal cactii are lovely!
Post a Comment