A wonderful day today. Alan and Lisa are now Mr. & Mrs. Piccirilli!
It was a nice a lovely ceremony by a very pleasant Justice of the Peace, Gwen Waring.
Their special phrase before saying I Do; You are not my first but you are my last.
Pretty wedding band. We followed the tradition of something new....Dress, Something blue.... satin ribbon, something borrowed.....the same handkerchief I carried on my wedding day and something old...a charm bracelet from her teen days.
Pretty wedding band. We followed the tradition of something new....Dress, Something blue.... satin ribbon, something borrowed.....the same handkerchief I carried on my wedding day and something old...a charm bracelet from her teen days.
Lisa looked pretty in her off white crepe dress with a wrap look ruffle. Alan was dapper in his black suit and his black alligator boots. Simple and elegant. Instead of a bouquet, Lisa wore a wristlet with orchid and roses and Alan a white rose boutonniere. A sprinkle of sparkles in each.
Then it was out to dinner for the three of us at The Arrowhead Grill. Then they dumped took me home. They are taking a couple of days away from me and Murphy!
14 comments:
Looks like such a lovely celebration....Lisa's dress and shoes too are beautiful. Best of luck to them!
Thanks for sharing
Best Wishes!
Congratulations to the happy couple. Thank you for sharing their happy day with us.
Congratulations, Alan and Lisa! What a special day for all of you. The picture at the bottom of the post says it all... a very happy family.
What a wonderful day for you all. Congratulations to Lisa and Alan. I have a special gift that will be sent sometime this month to you lovebirds. I have been stitching a lovely wedding sampler for you and I just have some finishing touches to put on it. Long life and forever happiness to you both. Gracie you looked lovely. Big hugs and love to all three. Lynda Ruth
Congratulations to all of you!!!
I am so very glad for Alan and Lisa.💞 May God richly bless their lives together. Enjoy your time with Murphy Gracie. They will be home before you know it. :)
Congratulations to Lisa and Alan. I wish them many, many years of happiness.
Congratulations to them both! I have sent an ecard c/o your email address!
Thanks for sharing the lovely photos.
Congratulation to the happy couple.
What a great day you all look so happy and wonderful .
Happy days .
So beautiful congratulations to everyone 💖🎈
Thank You everyone, your kind words, blessings, cards and gifts meant very much to Lisa and myself, Alan
Gracie: Congratulations to the couple.
You are lucky to have them in your life.
Gracie you look lovely as do the bride and groom.
Catherine
What a special day for the three of you, but especially the two of them! Congratulations.
Post a Comment