Sunday, September 13, 2020

Sunday all day

 The weather outside is frightful cooler than it has been. It is 95 and the forecast says 102 today. Better than the 110+ days. 

Alan is off today and he is cleaning the lanai and garden area. Yes, as you can see in the photo, Murphy must remain inside and is not very happy. Anyway, he had an upset stomach earlier so for now he must stay where I can keep an eye on him. While The Brother Alan is taking care of his chores, I have swished and now it is fluffing in the laundry area. I also have re-organized my work table in preparation for a new project. I did make a couple of new angels. Same directions just different ribbon...
This is the folded ribbon one just in gold and red
This is the larger...just a bit so... in a different ribbon.

This is a larger and different style and ribbon. Since making this, I learned a better way and will try one later. I seem to be in an angel ornament kick this year. I may make a few beaded baubles again in Christmas colors. All gone from last year. 

Yesterday Lisa and I went to JoAnn's for a few more travel pillows and when we arrived it was not allowing anyone in due to an electrical failure. So what are 2 gals to do while waiting? Right across the street is the Arrowhead Mall... of course we went there. Lisa had been looking for a jean skirt and we finally found one she liked and that fit nicely. Happy to visit with you but I must get the fluffing to fold and get ingredients in the bread machine. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.

Have you noticed...I seem to be able to get a post done later in the morning than before. So look for me later in the day!

6 comments:

Vickie said...

wOw! Those are fantastic angels Gracie!

butterfly said...

Love the angels so pretty .
Have a good week .

Vicki said...

Your angels are gorgeous, Gracie!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Murphy dose not look like a happy boy. His buddy is outside. Sweet angels. hugs

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Wonderful angels, I particularly like that final one with the flouncy white dress.

Pittoresque said...

Nice angels, especially the white one - it looks so very elegant!