Can not believe I woke at 10am..... but Murphy and I were awake at 6am. Guess we fell back into slumber land. The temps are still rising and according to the local TV channel we are hitting record marks this year. Nice and comfy inside. Last week a package arrived from sis Lynowl
yes, the temp was 113 and I get a fluffy and soft as a bunny tail robe! Oh is feels so nice on...not exactly time for it yet! It fits perfectly.
Tomorrow our boy Murphy goes for his grooming.... sure does get scruffy fast. He was not feeling well the last few days.... bad tummy. As Alan says, if he would stop eating all the junk he finds ( plants, rocks, cardboard and paper, and socks) he would be okay. I am always on poop patrol to be sure if he ate it it comes out!
I finally find my this years Christmas ornament.. well one of them.
Angels... remember the quote; Every time a bell rings, an Angel gets his wings..... now they will be looking to fly for Christmas. Robyn, across the courtyard friend approves. Can you believe we are already midway into August? Goodness time seems to be really on a jet.
Weill my friends, I am so glad to chat with you but I need a cup of coffee. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. Stay safe and well.
6 comments:
I see you where over to my blog. Dave took a good pic of me. Alot of the time I dont like the pic of myself who dose. I love your new robe and that sweet angel. Stay cool. big hugs
Gracie: Your housecoat is lovely.
Poor Murphy, Krissy hates to be groomed especially her nails which grow so fast.
Your Angel is so pretty.
Have a wonderful week.
Catherine
What a wonderful gift from your sister. Those angels are very pretty!
That has tò be the most unseasonal gift ever! But it will be lovely this Winter.
The angel is very pretty too. It will also look great this Winter on your tree.
Beautiful angels! You are so creative, Gracie. Did you get rain last night? We didn't. Just strong winds and glimpses of lightning off in the distance.
Those angels are very cute - but I don't really want to think about Christmas yet!
Post a Comment