What a beautiful day....sun is bright and warm and there is a light breeze. The garden is coming along nicely. Still have plants top get and fencing to finish but the corner is looking really good. I have not been feeling quite myself these past few days. So I think it is the virus...no. However, I plan to stay home when possible and relax.
Are you wondering about the announcement?
Did not realize the container was turned...but you can see what we are waiting for. Praying Manis babies for the garden. Yes, it does say 100-200 eggs but surely many will not hatch. There is a "nut"
type shell .. dark corner lower left... and it is sitting out in the lanai. I just had to have one for the garden!
A few weeks ago I told Alan that I wanted a Keurig that also steamed milk when we needed to replace the one he brought with him here. Sure enough, it was time last week so on line purchase from Best Buy and curbside pickup...
I am really enjoying making my coffee. It also has an expresso setting...Alan likes expresso, me just occasionally. The steam milk setting is for cappuccino or expresso. I love gadgets of all kinds.
For a time yesterday I was feeling less lightheaded so I decided to bake...
This is one of my favorites to bake....decadent for sure and hard to stop eating! Did I mention it went well with the mug of coffee in the above photo?
Time to get back to just relaxing as I have a headache and Murphy is already napping. Glad to chat with you today. Need to catch up on everyone's blog posts. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. Be safe my friends💖
Are you wondering about the announcement?
Did not realize the container was turned...but you can see what we are waiting for. Praying Manis babies for the garden. Yes, it does say 100-200 eggs but surely many will not hatch. There is a "nut"
type shell .. dark corner lower left... and it is sitting out in the lanai. I just had to have one for the garden!
A few weeks ago I told Alan that I wanted a Keurig that also steamed milk when we needed to replace the one he brought with him here. Sure enough, it was time last week so on line purchase from Best Buy and curbside pickup...
I am really enjoying making my coffee. It also has an expresso setting...Alan likes expresso, me just occasionally. The steam milk setting is for cappuccino or expresso. I love gadgets of all kinds.
For a time yesterday I was feeling less lightheaded so I decided to bake...
This is one of my favorites to bake....decadent for sure and hard to stop eating! Did I mention it went well with the mug of coffee in the above photo?
Time to get back to just relaxing as I have a headache and Murphy is already napping. Glad to chat with you today. Need to catch up on everyone's blog posts. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. Be safe my friends💖
8 comments:
A nice new gadget for you to enjoy using and making a nice warming drink. I hope you are soon feeling much better Gracie. Take care and rest lots.
Oh my friend. I hope you feel better soon. That is a nice new gadget!! :) I don't know about all of those preying mantises!! I would freak out!!
I was just talking to Jessica (blue blanket) about getting some Praying Mantis' and Ladybugs. I didn't realize you could buy them "ready to hatch"!
Glad your garden project is coming a long so nicely. Will be nice to sit out and enjoy it when finished and the weather cooperates.
Sandy's Space
Your garden is looking nice, looking at the other posts. It's nice that you're finding not in items that we take for granted, like the Keurig. I have one that I got for Christmas. I really need to fire it up! Take care and stay safe, Gracie.
That second sentence was supposed to say-finding joy in items...
I was expecting to hear that your doves were expecting. not bugs! Do they just live wild in the garden? How big are they? Will Murphy chase them? Inquiring minds need to know!
Baby Praying Mantisses...that's kinda cool! Hope you feel better soon.
Post a Comment