The last few days have slipped away. The weather has been nice and today is expected to be even better. I made a grooming appointment for Murphy.. Scruffy no more.
What do you think? He has a modified Schnauzer cut for now. Until he is no longer interested in excavating the garden, keeping minimal fluff on him will be easier to keep clean. Being his first grooming visit, we did not know how he would behave...
His "paw-gress" report was good! He was very happy for us to pick him up and happy to return home. He is just a lovely velvet to touch sleek body now.
Just look at this bunch of 10, yes, 10 tomatoes! There are more on the other branch! We are patiently waiting to enjoy them. The rest of the kitchen garden is doing well. The parsley and chives are being used almost daily. The mint and oregano is also growing nicely. This area will be fenced in to keep you know who out.
Alan and Lisa are both off work today and tomorrow when they will be going to the Barrett Jackson Car auction, I will be going to the dentist! We nowhave need a calendar to keep track of who is where. We are doing well as a family... a fun home especially with Murphy to keep us busy. Soon I hope to work on my quilted runner. Probably tomorrow I will be able to sit at the sewing machine.
So nice to have a chat with you today... any day. Thank you for the kind words and for the friendship.
What do you think? He has a modified Schnauzer cut for now. Until he is no longer interested in excavating the garden, keeping minimal fluff on him will be easier to keep clean. Being his first grooming visit, we did not know how he would behave...
His "paw-gress" report was good! He was very happy for us to pick him up and happy to return home. He is just a lovely velvet to touch sleek body now.
Just look at this bunch of 10, yes, 10 tomatoes! There are more on the other branch! We are patiently waiting to enjoy them. The rest of the kitchen garden is doing well. The parsley and chives are being used almost daily. The mint and oregano is also growing nicely. This area will be fenced in to keep you know who out.
Alan and Lisa are both off work today and tomorrow when they will be going to the Barrett Jackson Car auction, I will be going to the dentist! We now
So nice to have a chat with you today... any day. Thank you for the kind words and for the friendship.
15 comments:
What a handsome boy:-)
Gracie: Murphy is so cute, I hope he gives you a bundle of love each and every day.
The tomatoes look so healthy, I hope you show photos of the big red ones (I must say I am a bit jealous) it is sleeting here, not to chilly but slippery.
I am looking forward to seeing the table runner you are working on.
Catherine
Gracie dear - Murphy's cut is like the Schnauzer summer cut we used to
get for our boy. Murphy is so cute. Your tomatoes are a marvel and so well clustered...Somebody has a real green thumb. Have a wonderful
day...
That Murphy is adorable! Glad to hear things are going well for all of you!
I am jealous of your tomato's. Murphy is so handsome. Glad you all are okay big hugs luv Lynda Ruth
we got snow and it's snowing now.
Good to read he didn't disgrace himself, he's come home looking very handsome.
I am glad Murphy did well for his first time at the groomer. He looks great! :)
What a cutie! Your tomatoes look awesome.
Murphy is so cute!
Murphy looks like a real Schnauzer now! Better to see the mischief in his eyes, haha. Love those tomatoes. Ooh, the Barrett Jackson car auction, how fun! Beautiful cars and a celebrity sighting every now and then. Have a good day, Gracie.
Yes, you can see the Schnauzer in him now!
Your pup looks quite handsome with his first haircut! I don't know how groomers do it! How do they dare, when they can't tell them, "Now hold still because if I mess up...you're going to look terrible!"? LOL!
Look at Murphy, looking all grown up and handsome! Such a cute boy.
In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's biography starts in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.
Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to obtain whatever they want.
As it turns out, these are the EXACT same secrets many famous people (especially those who "come out of nowhere") and top business people used to become wealthy and famous.
You probably know how you only use 10% of your brain.
Really, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.
Maybe that conversation has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about seven years back, while riding an unregistered, garbage bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and with $3.20 on his bank card.
"I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I turn myself successful?"
You've taken part in those types of thoughts, isn't it right?
Your very own success story is waiting to happen. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S METHOD
Okay...
What I'm going to tell you may sound kind of weird, maybe even kind of "out there"....
HOW would you like it if you could just push "PLAY" and LISTEN to a short, "miracle tone"...
And magically bring MORE MONEY to your LIFE???
And I'm really talking about hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!
Do you think it's too EASY??? Think it's IMPOSSIBLE?!?
Well then, I'll be the one to tell you the news...
Sometimes the greatest miracles life has to offer are the EASIEST!!
In fact, I will provide you with PROOF by allowing you to PLAY a REAL "miracle wealth building tone" I've produced...
And do it FREE (no strings attached).
YOU just hit "PLAY" and you will start having more money come into your life... starting almost INSTANTLY...
CLICK here NOW to enjoy the wonderful "Miracle Money Sound Frequency" as my gift to you!!
Post a Comment