I am sending good wishes for a wonderful New Year to all of you and your families. Keeping positive thoughts for 2020.
This has been a tough year for me... I did not want to admit that I was depressed but finally a melt down and there it is. I began to feel better once I started a med and then....and then along came Murphy. He has been like a whirlwind of love. Murphy and I walk 3 times a day and Alan added the pedometer app to my phone and I track my steps. We walk a quarter mile each time out... it certainly adds up. I am wearing slacks that I could not wear...so loosing some ponds is good. Murphy stays with me at night and we are sleeping much better. My blood [pressure is slowly coming down. Having Alan and Lisa here has also been great. We have melded our home décor and this year Lisa put her ornaments on the tree...here are a few...
Poor gal is missing an eye
This has been a tough year for me... I did not want to admit that I was depressed but finally a melt down and there it is. I began to feel better once I started a med and then....and then along came Murphy. He has been like a whirlwind of love. Murphy and I walk 3 times a day and Alan added the pedometer app to my phone and I track my steps. We walk a quarter mile each time out... it certainly adds up. I am wearing slacks that I could not wear...so loosing some ponds is good. Murphy stays with me at night and we are sleeping much better. My blood [pressure is slowly coming down. Having Alan and Lisa here has also been great. We have melded our home décor and this year Lisa put her ornaments on the tree...here are a few...
We had fun adding and sharing memories for each one
Last night we went out for pre NY Eve dinner...
The Angry Crab just opened a few miles from us...Alan ordered the Boiled in a bag and served in a bucket, Alaskan King Crab.... he ate it all. The food was delicious... the appetizers were great. A new place for us to go often.
Lisa and I picked out the fabric for the French Roses runner.... as soon as we put away Christmas stuff which we will start in a few days we will start it.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and celebrated New Year's Eve safely. We are staying in...shrimp is just out of the boil and cooling! Champagne has already been poured. I hardly think I will see midnight! Tomorrow will be a stay at home relaxing day...the first day of a new year and new beginnings. Murphy met Dianna and Bobby when they stopped by yesterday. A sad note; Bobby's cat of 16 years, Moochie, passed away. She was a one person cat and that person was Bobby. He is missing her sitting with him in the morning and greeting him when he comes in from work. Keep a special thought for my dear friend. I am happy to say that Murphy brought out a smile from Bobby!
Glad you took time to visit. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.

16 comments:
Happy New Year! I'm so glad you noticed the depression in yourself and got some help. It just sneaks up on you. My condolences to Dianna and Bobby on the loss of Moochie. I am not much of a seafood eater, you know, a landlocked native to Arizona. I can do fried shrimp and cocktail shrimp but that's it!
Happy New Year to you and yours as well! Especially Murphy! Our pets are our children of fur!!! That are so good for us! I too suffer from depression and have been on antidepressants for years. We can't do it alone! God, family friends and pets really help us out!
Never would have guessed depression for you Gracie...your disposition is affable and now with Murphy, even more upbeat. So glad you were able to obtain help... Let us hope that 2020 will be uplifting and
filled with good health and much reason for happiness.
Happy New Year my friend!
Near and far, we are all family.
Happy New Year Grace, I'm happy to hear that things are going so much better for you and long may it continue.
Have a wonderful 2020 Gracie! I am glad you are feeling better
Happy New Year to Gracie, Murphy, Alan and Lisa. May 2020 be a great year for you all. Give Dianna and Bobby a big hug for me and wish them a Happy New Year. Tell Bobby he had 16 wonderful years with Moochie and she is waiting over the rainbow bridge for him to join her one day. luv to all of you.
I'll be keeping you still in my prayers dear friend. In a depressed state is no place to be indeed, and I'm so glad that you.re feeling better. By the way........On my last blog post, I posted 10 Zen Things to remember each day to make life "nicer" to each of us. So stop in and make a copy of them.
I also put a free pattern on my blog also this last post.
Have a wonderful day and year ahead of you.
Hugs and Stitches, LindaLee
http://lovenmystitches.blogspot.com/
Happy New Year to you all! So glad you have little Murphy in your life now Gracie. And you have lost a little weight now too! Fabulous!
Happy New Year, Gracie! Your life has changed a lot this past year, and I'm glad to hear such positive results from the changes. I'm looking forward to seeing you this year. By the way, I actually put my sewing machine on the dining table. I figure that's step 1 in working up the nerve to have you come over and help me with it this year! haha
Happy New Year! Glad you are feeling better and have Murphy. Animals are medicine for our soul. May 2020 be fabulous for you.
Happy New Year! Wishing you lots of joy and good health!
Wising you (and Alan and Lisa) a very Happy New Year Grace.
Murphy is adorable.
I too had a meltdown, that's the reason for my absence recently. Onward and upward, one day at a time, optimism instead of pessimism my friend said I have to think.
Take care, with love, Julie x
Happy New Year to you all. I am glad the year is ending on a happier note for you. You are a person who needs to be surrounded by love and now you have it again, well deserved!
Happy New Year Gracie: I hope your 2020 is filled with loads of fun good health and being able to watch Murphy grow into a super pal.
You are lucky to have Alan and Lisa with you.
Catherine
Happy New Year! I'm glad to hear that Murphy is doing you so much good. He truly is a therapy dog for you!
Post a Comment