Tuesday, December 10, 2019

From New York

Seems like rain is everywhere. Yesterday here in The Valley there were areas of pouring rain...at Bob and Dianna's house and even hail in the Phoenix area.  We just had lots of clouds. Today is sunny a and the temp is nice.
 Alan is in New York on business and sent this photo
NY police are using Smart cars! Maybe it will help when there are cars blocking their way. Traffic can be very congested there. As you can see, it was raining there too.
I ordered a quilt pattern today from my local quilt store. I should have it by the end of the month.... I told her no hurry and that would be fine.  Looking forward to making a runner for the table.  A friend made it and it was really so pretty.
This package arrived today. What was I thinking putting it under the tree! Murphy just dragged out and took it. Thank you Debbie.... I now have it out of reach. He is a collector of anything not his. Keeping me on my toes.
Thank you for visiting today....and for your kind words and friendship.

9 comments:

Ann at Beadlework. said...

He is such a cute little fellow Grace, I could just scoop him up for a hug.

Purple Pixie Dust said...

You have a rascal on your hands. Love the little devil. big hugs to all. I am finally feeling a whole lot better. I have actually gone out and not needed my back brace. I think the disks are fine now. Fingers crossed.

Vickie said...

I was just telling Madeleine the exact thing Lynda said. Murphy is such a little rascal!! Oh how cute he is!!

Carol Bisek said...

Always nice visiting with you and it always gives me a smile and a boost for my day!

Vicki said...

Aww, he looks so cute! He's just reminding you that he's expecting some gifts under the tree this year.

butterfly said...

No longer can you keep things under the tree .
My Poppy would often open my gifts , then put them back if she did not like them so funny .
Enjoy your day hugs.

Shelly said...

What a cute little car and Murphy's not so bad himself! Looking forward to future installments of Adventures with Murphy.

Sandy said...

Will be fun to see your quilt as you go, step by step. Been a long time since I've made one, and I don't dare try to get into it again with this mound of yarn I have everywhere. One habit at a time, lol

Sandy's Space

Pittoresque said...

That's really cute for a police car! Might be a smart move to use small cars in a big city.