A beautiful morning....enjoyed a coffee outside on the front porch with The Brother Alan... he just left for work. Once a few chores are complete then I will be ready to return to the outdoors myself. We have been enjoying watching the football games out on the lanai on Sundays. Alan will be home in time for the evening game.
The roses are opening...a few at a time. The fragrance is wonderful.
I picked this one to bring inside to enjoy. The living room filled with the delightful fragrance. This was Denny's favorite rose and he would absolutely love this.
This has fully opened this morning. All is well in the garden.
Guess I should say that my crafting fingers have been in hiding... have not been able to find interest. Maybe soon? We all have those times when interest disappears.... waiting for it all to return. The house has become settled with the addition of Lisa and Alan...some changes made and routines added. All is good. Nice to have you stop by. Thank you for the kind words and for your friendship.
The roses are opening...a few at a time. The fragrance is wonderful.
I picked this one to bring inside to enjoy. The living room filled with the delightful fragrance. This was Denny's favorite rose and he would absolutely love this.
This has fully opened this morning. All is well in the garden.
Guess I should say that my crafting fingers have been in hiding... have not been able to find interest. Maybe soon? We all have those times when interest disappears.... waiting for it all to return. The house has become settled with the addition of Lisa and Alan...some changes made and routines added. All is good. Nice to have you stop by. Thank you for the kind words and for your friendship.
11 comments:
The Roses are beautiful Gracie....Also my all time favorite {Mr Lincoln}
I miss having that rose bush in my yard!!!
I can smell that rose over here. Such a sweet fragrance. Glad the family is settling in nicely. I had shots in my back and the pain has gone for the mean time. It is so nice to be able to sleep good at night and do stuff in the day and not feel the pain. I even have my stitching mojo back. Big hugs. Love the red,red rose. Big hugs to you all.
Oh how beautiful! How lovely Gracie. I hope all is well with you three.
That's great the adjusting to 2 extra people is successful! Yep, the craftiness wanes and flows, doesn't it? The Mr. H rose, the perfect name. Here's to a great new week for all of you:)
The rose is gorgeous! I'm sure your giving all your attention to Alan and Lisa and your crafting mojo will return when they leave.
A beautiful rose, such a beautiful colour.
That's a beautiful rose!
Gracie: Wow the roses are beautiful, I can almost smell them from here where it is a balmy 9 degrees above 0.
I hope you are having great weather.
I have had slump weeks (I call them that due to not stitching activity) I am sure your fingers will be back at it soon.
Catherine
Lovely rose Gracie .
Good to hear all is well with you all.
Take care and big hugs.
What a beautifully vivid Rose! I have been having major problems with my refrigerator/freezer since August and after countless calls to Lowe's to honor my extended warranty and the parade of techs they keep sending to my house to no avail, I can't work up the enthusiasm to do anything but lay on the couch and watch TV after dinner! hahaha
That is a beautiful rose and a lovely reminder of Denny.
Post a Comment