Well, I thought I would answer the questions about my upcoming procedure in one place rather than individually. Thank you for the concern and interest. If you go to this link:
https://www.spine-health.com/treatment/injections/radiofrequency-ablation-rfa-procedure-and-recovery you will learn all about it and maybe some you do not want to know!
Before this procedure, I need one more visit with injections to the lower back on May 1st. The RFA procedure will be done on May 6th. In the meantime, I will continue to carefully do what I can when I can and how I can... a bit of pampering.
The garden, although needing some TLC is looking pretty good here and there:
The Sweet Memory tree is blooming.... I love the delicate purple flowers.
It will need trimming by wintertime.
The Hops Bush has tripled since last year. This will need a good sturdy trellis (according to Don when he and Glenda stopped by the other day) and as soon as I can I will install one. Obviously it will not be until the procedure has been done.
Look at the bright red of the Fairy Duster bush! I love these fluffy little blossoms. The bush right next to it is the Firecracker bush. That was cut back severely and is coming back so full and loads of flowers getting ready to pop open.
It is so nice looking into the garden and seeing is all colorful. The bees love it and the hummingbird does too. I should let you know that we do not have baby doves yet... soon I think. As good as the garden is doing my house plants are not. My African Violets are going to be leaving if they do not cooperate really soon. No patience for them. And how about the Christmas Cactus … both of them? They are pushing for early vacation also. The Pond Garden will get a load of flower seeds tossed in and I will hand water for now. I am disappointed that the irrigation is not yet ready...thanks to my issues. I will go with the garden hose and all will be taken care of.
So that about covers the happenings to me and the garden. Thank you for your kind words and for your caring encouragement. Thank you for you friendship.... I am so lucky to have you as friends.
https://www.spine-health.com/treatment/injections/radiofrequency-ablation-rfa-procedure-and-recovery you will learn all about it and maybe some you do not want to know!
Before this procedure, I need one more visit with injections to the lower back on May 1st. The RFA procedure will be done on May 6th. In the meantime, I will continue to carefully do what I can when I can and how I can... a bit of pampering.
The garden, although needing some TLC is looking pretty good here and there:
The Sweet Memory tree is blooming.... I love the delicate purple flowers.
It will need trimming by wintertime.
The Hops Bush has tripled since last year. This will need a good sturdy trellis (according to Don when he and Glenda stopped by the other day) and as soon as I can I will install one. Obviously it will not be until the procedure has been done.
Look at the bright red of the Fairy Duster bush! I love these fluffy little blossoms. The bush right next to it is the Firecracker bush. That was cut back severely and is coming back so full and loads of flowers getting ready to pop open.
It is so nice looking into the garden and seeing is all colorful. The bees love it and the hummingbird does too. I should let you know that we do not have baby doves yet... soon I think. As good as the garden is doing my house plants are not. My African Violets are going to be leaving if they do not cooperate really soon. No patience for them. And how about the Christmas Cactus … both of them? They are pushing for early vacation also. The Pond Garden will get a load of flower seeds tossed in and I will hand water for now. I am disappointed that the irrigation is not yet ready...thanks to my issues. I will go with the garden hose and all will be taken care of.
So that about covers the happenings to me and the garden. Thank you for your kind words and for your caring encouragement. Thank you for you friendship.... I am so lucky to have you as friends.
11 comments:
Gracie: Good luck on your appointment, it sound horrible.
I sure hope you are able to get a photo of the baby doves when the time is right.
We are finally having decent weather.
I need an irrigation system for my garden and lawn, however I will maybe get one for the garden before the lawn.
Have a great week-end.
Catherine
That procedure dose not sound like alot of fun. I hope it works. We are praying for you that it dose. I love all your flowering bushes. We are having a snow storm today after a weekend of rain. Spring is never coming to New Brunswick, can I move in with you in the warmer weather. Big hugs
I am praying for you Gracie!
Here is hoping that after this procedure you will be nearly new.
Your garden is looking lovely.. guess puttering will be held to a
minimum until you are limber and strong once more. Cut yourself some
slack and allow time and rest for healing... Praying you through.
Thinking of you gracie .
Lovely garden photos.
I hope the procedure gives you relief from pain. YOur garden plants are beautiful and they must bring you so much pleasure.
Your garden looks so wonderful. I think I'll do a little planting on our balcony this summer.
The gardens looks lovely.
I had a procedure similar, but it was for a strong guided steroid injection, the site found using ultrasound.
Take care and rest lots.
Love and prayers for you Gracie.
RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
I do hope the procedure goes well for you. You have some good friends around you so don't overdo it when you come home!
Good luck with your appointment, and take it easy! I remember you always were after Dennis to not overdo it, so you need to give yourself the same good advice. :)
Post a Comment