Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I keep pushing....

Today will be a relax day... woke with a terrible backache. The usual arthritis that so many of us have and learn to function with. Today is going to be another beautiful day... in the 80s. Although I have not see the baby bunny, he has been here. How do I know? He left some bunny poop around the lanai. Anyway, he is welcome. Yesterday I spotted the head of a baby Dove in the nest. The other signal that they hatched is that the parents leave to feed and come back quickly to feed the babies. I keep a eye from a distance so they feel secure. The Woodpecker arrived on and off all day yesterday to sample the hummingbird nectar.
I changed the AC filter but will have The Brother Alan see if he can adjust the tiny screw to make it easier for me. I also changed the fridge air filter and water filter! I had to use the step stool so I could reach the back of the top shelf, but I did it. Feeling very accomplished.
Sitting on my sewing table waiting for me to sew...… most likely later today. It is a simple pattern that I have had for years... since the late 70s. It was given to me by my now adult nephew Nico. I have made several through the years as gifts.
This morning will be spent with the electrician outdoors. Right now however the swishing has stopped so time to check the laundry room. Glad you came by today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.

7 comments:

Shelly said...

I have a baby bunny living between me and my neighbors hedge. It's a cutie. I named it Barbara as that's the name of my street! Sounds like you're running a wild animal nursery in your yard! The temps have been nice lately and wish they wouldn't go any higher but who I am kidding?! We live in Arizona:) Have a very nice Tuesday.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Gracie hope you feel better soon,nothing worse than backache.it must be so much fun seeing so much wild life,hope you have a wonderful day of sewing my friend xx

Deb said...

Hope you are feeling better, those are some lovely colors your planning to sew.

butterfly said...

Hope the pain in your back gets better soon .
Nice fabric you are working with gracie.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Very pretty fabric. How sweet of the bunny to leave a little evidence so you don't worry!

Carla - Alaska Wolf Pack said...

The arthritis is the worst isn't it? Luckily you have some lovely warm temps to get the bones to feel better :D

Pittoresque said...

Baby bunnies and baby doves - your garden is an adorable nursery these days!