Sunday, January 13, 2019

Rain in the garden

It rained overnight but I did not hear it. Lots of clouds and feeling damp. My plans are simple....indoors and find something to occupy my time. Maybe some reading....or beading.... or a movie.
The garden is wet and damp but pretty with color.
Guara swaying in the light breeze. Delicate ….

Fairy Duster resting against the Dragonfly chimes. Fluffy.....
Damianita with it's bright yellow daisy. Bright....

So although there are clouds and the air is damp the colors of the garden are cheerful. Keeping the day simple and relaxing. Found a sweet knitting pattern for a bunny but having trouble locating the particular yarn so this week I will be scouting the yarn at Jo Ann's for a substitute. The coating for the beading projects should arrive on Monday and then the Russian Leave earrings will be dipped. Also will use it on my Santa earrings. That about is what is happening here. Hope your day is going well. Glad you took time to visit. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.

6 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I love all the flowers in your garden. Have a restful day. Big hugs

diamondc said...

Gracie: Beautiful flowers.
I hope it warms up for you.

Catherine

butterfly said...

What lovely flowers gracie, enjoy your day.

Vickie said...

Beautiful flowers. Enjoy your time with a good book maybe.

Jenny said...

Hi Gracie...

It rained here in California too and it was lovely! I love it after a nice rain. Cool, damp and everything smells so fresh! Your flowers are lovely! Hugs❤️

Pittoresque said...

Pretty flowers! I'd love to see some colours this time of year.