The weather seems to be returning to more normal temps...so the freeze is over. I think the garden fared well so far. As The Brother Alan said, they are only plants. The indoor plants are doing well...
look at this beautiful flower.... so far 2 of them. This cactus plant is about 3 or 4 years old and always gives at least one flower and it chooses when to do so. Every so often I think it may be time for it to leave but then this happens. A lovely double flower.
In between pain in my hand I managed to make a Russian Leave..
It is a nice pattern to follow now to order the stiffener for the earrings. They do not have to be stiff, but the shape holds better. I see more of these being made once my hand is better. This one took what seemed forever!
Woke with a headache so taking it easy. I have an appointment at 1 today then back home to relax if this headache remains. I did plan to work in the garden later this afternoon; it can wait. Need to food shop but that too can wait. I am limiting my driving as my thumb locks at the worse times while driving.... not a good thing.
We are into week two of the new year.... these days just seem to float by me. Things I want to do and hope to do are written down with good intentions. Right now, it is time to relax so this headache clears. It is always so nice to chat with you. Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words. Thank you for your friendship. Chat with you soon.
look at this beautiful flower.... so far 2 of them. This cactus plant is about 3 or 4 years old and always gives at least one flower and it chooses when to do so. Every so often I think it may be time for it to leave but then this happens. A lovely double flower.
In between pain in my hand I managed to make a Russian Leave..
It is a nice pattern to follow now to order the stiffener for the earrings. They do not have to be stiff, but the shape holds better. I see more of these being made once my hand is better. This one took what seemed forever!
Woke with a headache so taking it easy. I have an appointment at 1 today then back home to relax if this headache remains. I did plan to work in the garden later this afternoon; it can wait. Need to food shop but that too can wait. I am limiting my driving as my thumb locks at the worse times while driving.... not a good thing.
We are into week two of the new year.... these days just seem to float by me. Things I want to do and hope to do are written down with good intentions. Right now, it is time to relax so this headache clears. It is always so nice to chat with you. Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words. Thank you for your friendship. Chat with you soon.
10 comments:
Love the ear rings but I would like a blue colour. Maybe a ocean blue would be nice. I love your cactus. Such pretty flower. I hope your headache goes away soon. big hugs from the very cold north.
Nice ear rings. I have a lot of beads and ear ring hoops that I will never use if you would like them I can send them to you. Just let me know. Email is carantik@msn.com
Also is that an Amaryallis? (spelling?)
Carla
I'm sending thoughts for relief from that headache, Gracie...and a hug! Your earrings are gorgeous, and I can see why they take a lot of work, as they are so very intricate.
Your flower is beautiful, I love the cactus blooms as they come so fast and without warning, and then leave as quickly and quietly as they arrive, sometimes over night!
Take it easy today, and feel better...drive safe.
I hope today is a much better day for you my friend! What a pretty, pretty flower. And a lovely earring too.
Hope you will be feeling better soon. Lovely earrings, you are really talented
Lovely flower gracie and your earing's are looking great.
Hope you are feeling better today.
That is such a beautiful flower.
The earing is very pretty too.
Hi Gracie what a pretty flower and the earrings are gorgeous,you are very clever,Happy New Year my friend xx
Nice beadwork. I have a lovely collection of earrings but my son tends to pull on them so I don't often wear them these days.
Beautiful bloom too.
That is a lovely earring! I really need to do more beading this year.
Post a Comment