Well I am certainly getting a late start to my day. I guess I was tired when I woke at 4am and fell back to sleep…. awake and first cup of coffee down. I do have a few errands to take care of then it is off to Glenda's this afternoon. Although it is very cloudy they say no rain...we shall see.
On Tuesday when Dianna and Bobby were I noticed that one of the Santa earrings was missing. Disappeared…. vanished under the tree.
I had the card with them on one of the branches and now there was only one. We looked and moved packages not once but a few times. This morning I glanced down and there it was...dangling from a lower branch. Amazing how three of us could miss it.
All is ready now, he can deliver his packages in just 11 days...oh my! 11 days.... glad I am finally ready. Actually I will be when I go to mail the last 2 boxes.
I made a lovely...well I can not say yet because it has not yet been received but I really like it and can't wait to show you. Tomorrow a few people should receive their packages and sis if you are reading this you are not getting it yet!
Time to get a move on...things to do.....so nice to have you stop by. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your friendship.
On Tuesday when Dianna and Bobby were I noticed that one of the Santa earrings was missing. Disappeared…. vanished under the tree.
I had the card with them on one of the branches and now there was only one. We looked and moved packages not once but a few times. This morning I glanced down and there it was...dangling from a lower branch. Amazing how three of us could miss it.
All is ready now, he can deliver his packages in just 11 days...oh my! 11 days.... glad I am finally ready. Actually I will be when I go to mail the last 2 boxes.
I made a lovely...well I can not say yet because it has not yet been received but I really like it and can't wait to show you. Tomorrow a few people should receive their packages and sis if you are reading this you are not getting it yet!
Time to get a move on...things to do.....so nice to have you stop by. Thank you for your kind words and thank you for your friendship.
6 comments:
I can't believe Christmas is 11 days away! It always seems to sneak up on me. Glad you found your missing earring!!
Glad that you found the missing Santa, one earring is no use!
I must write my cards this weekend.
Hi Gracie oh I am so glad you found your earring,yes Xmas has sneaked up on us this year,hope you have a lovely day my friend .
What a tricky Santa! Glad the pair is back together again.
It's funny how you can look and look for something and not see it. Pleased Santa was found in the end.
I'm glad Santa survived his fall from the tree!
Post a Comment