This is the morning sky.... looks stormy to me! The hurricane off Mexico is going to affect our weather for sure. We go almost all year without any measurable rain and get zapped in October. Glad I have no place to be except right here today. Yesterday I visited with Dianna and we reviewed (for me) the how to for Shutterfly. I have started another book and seem to have forgotten a lot of the ways. Dianna makes so many she can do them in her sleep.
Another Santa beaded star is almost finished. Love making these cute guys. Just 2 more sections for him. It is getting near the time for Reindeer food packets to be ready and sent out to all he boys and girls who need them. Eli from Rhode Island actually reminded me that he needs a packet! So I will be sending one to his aunti Lisa (my niece) for him in time for Christmas. One is going to Natalia also in Rhode Island too. Do you know someone who needs one? If so, email me with the child's name and address to be sent. I will mail out in time for feeding.
Well, I know a few of you wondered where I have been... thank you for the emails . .. . I am fine, just having one of those days that lasted a few days. Thank you for caring. So nice to hear from you and nice that you take the time to visit. Thank you for your kind words and friendship. The aroma of fresh ground beans fills my kitchen … coffee is brewed and waiting...off I must go.
Another Santa beaded star is almost finished. Love making these cute guys. Just 2 more sections for him. It is getting near the time for Reindeer food packets to be ready and sent out to all he boys and girls who need them. Eli from Rhode Island actually reminded me that he needs a packet! So I will be sending one to his aunti Lisa (my niece) for him in time for Christmas. One is going to Natalia also in Rhode Island too. Do you know someone who needs one? If so, email me with the child's name and address to be sent. I will mail out in time for feeding.
Well, I know a few of you wondered where I have been... thank you for the emails . .. . I am fine, just having one of those days that lasted a few days. Thank you for caring. So nice to hear from you and nice that you take the time to visit. Thank you for your kind words and friendship. The aroma of fresh ground beans fills my kitchen … coffee is brewed and waiting...off I must go.
6 comments:
Ho ho ho Santa looks great. big hugs love
Oh gracie your Santa is looking great.
So sorry you had a bad day , they happen my friend it is natural .
Enjoy your day , I am always thinking of you hugs,
What a blessing you are to others Gracie. You are making such nice gifts!
Sending a {hug} your way, hope today is a brighter one for you.
Santa is looking GOOD
Love your Santa!!!
RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Reindeer food...I had never heard about that, but love the idea! Great start on your new Santa.
Post a Comment