The weather has been so nice...cooler, the AC off for days and the sliders open. The sky is very cloudy...maybe some rain in The Valley?
It feels damp… feels like rain in the air and certainly looks it.
Sorry for those in Florida who experienced the hurricane. It was good to read on Facebook that those that I know in the area are all okay.
Santa Star is finished! Loved making this one. The directions were great, the finishing method well designed by Vicki Green of Dragon's Lair Beads. I am ready to make another one. Happy that I have plenty of beads to do so. I really would like to make another Stain Glass Rose star too. I am feeling ambitious to bead if nothing else.
Yesterday there was a huge Dragonfly sitting on my palm tree....but no camera at hand...the Spiny Lizard was scurrying around the garden but no camera at hand. The garden has been the hub of activity. It definitely needs to be swept, but too lazy. I did change the time/days for the irrigation system. So far it looks like I did it correctly. If the weather continues to remain cool I will be able to get out there to clean up. Anticipating the delivery tomorrow of the kitchen work cart. It will be an interesting weekend getting it together. Right now I will concentrate on resting my hand today from the beading project. Reading might be on the agenda. So glad to have you visit today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
6 comments:
Santa looks so fantastic Gracie! Hope you have a wonderful day!
make sure you keep this one. He is great. hugs
He is just the best beaded project so far, he looks so happy and cheery.
Gracie your beaded Santa is wonderful. What a great job you did. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Wonderful bead work ,is it easy to do ?
Love it.
What a nice jolly Santa! Great work.
Post a Comment