Monday, August 27, 2018

Santa has been carded

Slow again this morning.... due to lack of sleep. I think it is the weather pushing me into this mode. The temps have fallen a little during the night and I would think it would be better but it seems that no, it is not. The daytime temps have been lower in the mid 100s and of course lack of rain even though it is still Monsoon time. That last storm here in my area was about 2 weeks ago. One more month of this.
Santa has been carded as the trees also. 2 Santa earrings have been already packaged and ready to fly across the states. I had a request for a tree with both silver and gold instead of the red so I will be trying that to see how it looks. I have mastered these trees now. I found beaded feather earrings to try.... just need to get the colors. I do not think Christmas colors or Santa colors are just right. Guess this means a trip to the bead store.
I already have the beads for the next bracelet that I my start today. Of course these are the main colors and then I will add from what I already have.  Just need to find something for the end...the button part.
A laundry to send swishing and an errand is on the agenda today. I managed to take the leaf blower off the high hook in the garage so that will be this week sometime that the lanai gets a cleaning. Whoa! I just saw something moving about on the lanai. My desk is just next to the sliders....oh my goodness. A tiny, and I do mean tiny bunny is scurrying about! There is a large bunny hutch outside my property and I guess this guy came in for shelter or something.  Just what I need a bunny moving in and leaving bunny poop behind! Well, time to move on so things will get accomplished today. Hard to believe that this month is almost over...but that means the days until The Brother Alan arrive are closer....22 days. Just a few tasks for them to do ….new car and new refrigerator….then it will be their time. Good to visit with you today and all the days that you take the time to stop by. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship. 

7 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

You have quite a few earrings done. Like them all. We had rain over night so today is not as hot. Went to St. Martins on the weekend and now I have rocks tumbling in my big tumbler outside. Too noisy for inside. I can hear it from my desk. Have a great day. hugs

Vicki said...

Your earrings are awesome and fun! I like the way you package them - very cute!

butterfly said...


Great bead work gracie , have a good day .

Vickie said...

You are quite nimble and talented Gracie. Little bunnies will be fun to watch though!!

rosey175 said...

Aww, little bunnies are so fun to watch play! And their "leftovers" do make good fertilizer lol.

Lovely bright colors for the next bracelet. :)

Julie said...

Lovely beadwork

Pittoresque said...

Aw...how did things work out with your little bunny house guest? I hope to find an answer in one of your next posts!