I have always been fascinated with the night skies...full moons especially but then there is Venus and Jupiter and of course Mars...
When I look up into the Eastern sky and see this bright planet...I just stare in amazement. This is taken without out use of a telescope...just my camera and a zoom. How spectacular is that. If you click on the picture you will see how almost perfect it is! Round and red and like a spotlight in the sky...Wow!!
Earlier last evening around 7PM I decided to fill the birdbath out front so it would be ready for the morning crowd. It has been around 90 at the start of the day and those Doves and Quail are thirsty. As I click open the lock and look out a coyote runs out of the courtyard and the bunnies scatter. I would like to think I may have inadvertently saved a bunny. The coyote walked around the sidewalk area for a few minutes then took off for another courtyard. My friend Robyn...across the courtyard ….opens her door to ask if I saw him run out....we chat then it is back inside to the cool of the living room. A few hours later and the bunnies return to munch and roam around.
I did a little beading until my hand said enough. The colors do not show as nice as they are...better picture next time. I did look for and did find a beaded Christmas tree earring pattern on line..
Good thing I can follow a graph nd recognize the stitch used because the directions are
written in Polish. I have the right Delica beads to try it so that is on the plan list this week. Not much on the list; the Post Office and getting ready for the arrival...
one month from yesterday is the count down...The Brother Alan will be here with Lisa....
I have kept the Alan List small, only the most important to do. They arrive late morning Tuesday, September 18th and by Thursday they have time for whatever...of course horseback riding is always on the list. A day in Scottsdale for lunch and who knows what else. Tuesday and Wednesday are "work days". My list is really not that much but I am glad to have their help.
Off to get some work done around here. I have a couple of friends stopping by today around 1 so I cannot dilly dally. Glad to chat with you and thank you for the kind words and good wishes you have sent me. Thank you for your friendship....makes my day,
When I look up into the Eastern sky and see this bright planet...I just stare in amazement. This is taken without out use of a telescope...just my camera and a zoom. How spectacular is that. If you click on the picture you will see how almost perfect it is! Round and red and like a spotlight in the sky...Wow!!
Earlier last evening around 7PM I decided to fill the birdbath out front so it would be ready for the morning crowd. It has been around 90 at the start of the day and those Doves and Quail are thirsty. As I click open the lock and look out a coyote runs out of the courtyard and the bunnies scatter. I would like to think I may have inadvertently saved a bunny. The coyote walked around the sidewalk area for a few minutes then took off for another courtyard. My friend Robyn...across the courtyard ….opens her door to ask if I saw him run out....we chat then it is back inside to the cool of the living room. A few hours later and the bunnies return to munch and roam around.
I did a little beading until my hand said enough. The colors do not show as nice as they are...better picture next time. I did look for and did find a beaded Christmas tree earring pattern on line..
Good thing I can follow a graph nd recognize the stitch used because the directions are
written in Polish. I have the right Delica beads to try it so that is on the plan list this week. Not much on the list; the Post Office and getting ready for the arrival...
one month from yesterday is the count down...The Brother Alan will be here with Lisa....
I have kept the Alan List small, only the most important to do. They arrive late morning Tuesday, September 18th and by Thursday they have time for whatever...of course horseback riding is always on the list. A day in Scottsdale for lunch and who knows what else. Tuesday and Wednesday are "work days". My list is really not that much but I am glad to have their help.
Off to get some work done around here. I have a couple of friends stopping by today around 1 so I cannot dilly dally. Glad to chat with you and thank you for the kind words and good wishes you have sent me. Thank you for your friendship....makes my day,


7 comments:
Wow, great photo of Mars!
Great photo! Have lots of fun with your brother!
Great photo Gracie. Have a wonderful time with Alan and Lisa...I know you will. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Fab photo :) must try with my camera .. glad bunnies are safe .. hope you had a good day with your friends :) love mouse xx
What a wonderful photo.
It will soon be September .
Have a great week .
Gracie: I am loving the bracelet, it has lovely colors.
I hope your time with family is a long one and time does not go by very fast.
I love the moon photo, very pretty.
Catherine
Great progress on your beading, and well done saving a bunny!
Post a Comment