Thursday, July 19, 2018

Bobby~~~Keith~~~ the Geeks to the rescue

Well, first Bobby tried to help
with Dianna hiding behind him making hand signals.... of course when he sat at the computer to fix things
Dianna went looking for a snack and found potato chips to munch ! Try as he did the problem was not solved so we went thrift shopping instead and then to lunch...thank you for lunch Bobby. I found nothing to buy but of course Dianna always finds something(s). Good laughs and good friends make for a nice time.
Next up was Honey...AKA Keith.....solved it enough that I could upload pictures again and access my files with error messages but thought I better have the Geeks check it out. So, Robert with the Geeks did just that. Problem is that the program I was using Windows Live Gallery is not supported anymore by Windows 10. However, I can once again upload photos to the computer with 3 clicks and access my files..... that is making me a happy gal.
Doctor (PCP) appointment went well as it was a 3 month follow up but I did get a tetanus shot.... of course the wimp that I am, my shoulder is a little swollen and sore. I keep telling everyone that I am delicate...I am delicate.
This big guy decided to relax on his rock for a short time....then scooted off to hunt bugs.
He blends so well with the light rocks and even the rock where he usually sits. Sometimes I do not notice him until he sees me and moves. He better hope the Roadrunners stay away.
I finally settled to a little tatting and then got distracted again by who knows what. Lately I scatter my brain here and there. Today I hope to organize a few things around the hacienda and a few times have the laundry swishing and drying. I may even take Bissell for a walk around the place. When the refrigerator heard I might be replacing it (still plan to) it once again began to make proper ice. Finny how things happen. So, off I go to be useful around here. Glad to chat with and I just know that you are happy that my computer issues are okay now! Thank you for your kind words and most of all your friendship.

9 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

I see you are having a good day. big hugs

Alan said...

Day turned around, good

Vickie said...

You have got some good friends. A few potato chips don't hurt! ;)

Chookyblue...... said...

So frustrating when technology does not work as it should .. ....

Mary said...

You must be relieved your computer issues are resolved. Lunch and shopping with friends is always a lovely way to spend the day.

diamondc said...

Hi Gracie: That was sweet of your friends to try and help on your computer problems.
I love seeing the critters sunning.
I am taking a tatting class in august it is a one day class but still it will get me started.
I had potato chips yesterday for the first time in ages they taste so good, yummy.

Catherine

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

How lovely that all your friends were able to chip in and help sort your computer problems. Or at least take your mind off them!

Does Bobby have a connection with Manchester or is he just a football fan?

Auntie Rose Marie said...

Sounds like you had a good day after all. Chips are my weakness!

Pittoresque said...

I'm glad your computer troubles have been worked out and we get to once again see your beautiful pictures. I love seeing your lizard friends!