There is lots of cloud cover so the overnight temps have remained high, It is 90 and 4 AM...may reach 109 today with clouds all day. The Buoy Bell and chimes are really calling out with the early morning winds. The afternoons are when the winds pick up usually.
I was not joking when I said the crystal drops for my ornaments were coming from China...
They were suppose to arrive on the 21st but came yesterday. This is the assortment and it is packaged in a nice compartmental box. Good service which means I will order from them again. Thank you Catherine for the link. So of course I set myself down to use one of the new colors...a lovely pale lavender...
I love it.... guess I will have to make another as this will be one of the gifted ones. I really enjoy making these ornaments... I do enjoy beading. When I walk the Bissell later today I will hear the pinging of many dropped beads from the carpet! Seed beads have a way of jumping off the needle and out of the tray.
The Dove family is still panicking when I approach the area so I am trying to go toward the pond every other day. With the heat that is the most I can do so I can top off the pond. As The Brother Alan said, as soon as they leave the nest it should be dismantled and I will do my best not to let them build there again. What were they thinking. I mean, they had to see me at the pond every day and in the area to clean the garden! My tomato plant has almost tripled and need to be contained with twine. The herbs are flourishing too. My beautiful yellow African Marigolds out front have not survived...not for lack of water but from the bunnies picking off the heads. Guess the Geraniums will be all that is out there. With all the excessive heat I was going to trim back the Snail Vine but it is blooming again right where I would need to rim. Guess that will wait.
I must say I am so happy with the amount of bloggers who have joined my cards for Eva P..... she is going to be so excited to receive so many and from Canada, the UK as well and the US. A bakers dozen she will receive so far. It is such a relief that she is doing well not only with her health but with the placement. Again, thank you my special friends. As for me, as the anniversary of one year for the loss of My Denny approaches, I am coping. So far my ankle and back are okay and my hand too. I am however experiencing some shortness of breath but I attribute it to the heat. Time to finish my coffee and work on the next ornament. Glad you stopped by. Thank you for your kind words and for sending card to Eva P. Thank you so much for your wonderful caring friendship.
I was not joking when I said the crystal drops for my ornaments were coming from China...
They were suppose to arrive on the 21st but came yesterday. This is the assortment and it is packaged in a nice compartmental box. Good service which means I will order from them again. Thank you Catherine for the link. So of course I set myself down to use one of the new colors...a lovely pale lavender...
I love it.... guess I will have to make another as this will be one of the gifted ones. I really enjoy making these ornaments... I do enjoy beading. When I walk the Bissell later today I will hear the pinging of many dropped beads from the carpet! Seed beads have a way of jumping off the needle and out of the tray.
The Dove family is still panicking when I approach the area so I am trying to go toward the pond every other day. With the heat that is the most I can do so I can top off the pond. As The Brother Alan said, as soon as they leave the nest it should be dismantled and I will do my best not to let them build there again. What were they thinking. I mean, they had to see me at the pond every day and in the area to clean the garden! My tomato plant has almost tripled and need to be contained with twine. The herbs are flourishing too. My beautiful yellow African Marigolds out front have not survived...not for lack of water but from the bunnies picking off the heads. Guess the Geraniums will be all that is out there. With all the excessive heat I was going to trim back the Snail Vine but it is blooming again right where I would need to rim. Guess that will wait.
I must say I am so happy with the amount of bloggers who have joined my cards for Eva P..... she is going to be so excited to receive so many and from Canada, the UK as well and the US. A bakers dozen she will receive so far. It is such a relief that she is doing well not only with her health but with the placement. Again, thank you my special friends. As for me, as the anniversary of one year for the loss of My Denny approaches, I am coping. So far my ankle and back are okay and my hand too. I am however experiencing some shortness of breath but I attribute it to the heat. Time to finish my coffee and work on the next ornament. Glad you stopped by. Thank you for your kind words and for sending card to Eva P. Thank you so much for your wonderful caring friendship.
9 comments:
Oh what a lavender beauty! Take it easy today now. I don't like that you have shortness of breath Gracie.❤️
What Vickie said about your shortness of breath - not good! Please get it checked soon!
Love the drops! Will have to check out the link for those!
Gracie: These beads are addictive, I am glad there is not a bead law as to how many can be made, I am going to be making more this weekend.
The color you chose for accent is beautiful.
I am so sad for the dove that they will have to move next year, I think they have two batch’s of baby’s I know the Robins do.
If you are on a steroid please call the doctor my mother had shortness of breath when taking steroids, plus you really need to get it checked anyway my dear friend.
Catherine
I love this purple one, nicest one so far. Have a grand day. hugs
yah, Gracie I had shortness of breath and you know what that was from. My heart. be care and get it checked out please. hugs
It is so nice to be back visiting with you again Gracie. I have been very sick but am so happy to finally get to visit all my blogging friends again. I love the color of those beads...gorgeous. Catherine is so helpful and is so talented with the beads too. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
Love your work gracie the lavender is a beautiful colour .
What a beautiful box of beads .
When my blue tits were nesting ,it was hard for me to garden near them , so had to wait now they have flown away but do come back for a visit.
Your box of new beads does look delightful, how lovely they arrived earlier than planned.
What lovely new drops! I do hope your doves will calm down eventually.
Post a Comment