A beautiful cool morning here, yes we are in a "cool down" from the mid to high 90s to the high70s. The afternoons have been quite windy but I do not mind because the buoy bell and the many chimes just sound lovely. Not happy about the debris that lands here. The garden is a corner property so everything lands here.
Not only is the garden in bloom, one of my violets is too! Look how bright white and sparkly the petals are. After Denny passed it seems my violets did too. Once there were 6 here in my kitchen window now only 2. The crow just announced his arrival to the pond for a drink. He swoops in and out. The sliders and front door are open to let in the breeze. I thought I was doing laundry...but forgot to add the clothes into the washer....so now I have a very clean washing machine. Repeat process: click on, add Tide, add clothes close machine lid.
Do you see what is on the clock? It's official, there is a nest with a Dove couple! I actually considered taking this clock down but guess it is still prime housing. It does offer good protection with the front as it is and it is under the overhang. The male is sitting on the wall waiting for his turn on the nest. She is there all evening and they will switch shortly. Amazing how they are. Unfortunately they have been using my Plumeria as the jump-up to the nest. That will end today when I move it from under the nest.
The hand has been too sore to stitch... still. I hope to try today even if only for a few minutes at a time. The bite however is much better. The antibiotic is working but of course I am having a few of the side effects.... tiredness when I first take it which is not bad at night as it has helped with sleeping, mild headache and stomach issues but I am dealing with it. Today the A/C is due for the Spring check-up so at home I will be. I do have a few things to do around here to keep me busy. With that, I think I will have breakfast so I can do the chores. So nice that you stopped by today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
Not only is the garden in bloom, one of my violets is too! Look how bright white and sparkly the petals are. After Denny passed it seems my violets did too. Once there were 6 here in my kitchen window now only 2. The crow just announced his arrival to the pond for a drink. He swoops in and out. The sliders and front door are open to let in the breeze. I thought I was doing laundry...but forgot to add the clothes into the washer....so now I have a very clean washing machine. Repeat process: click on, add Tide, add clothes close machine lid.
Do you see what is on the clock? It's official, there is a nest with a Dove couple! I actually considered taking this clock down but guess it is still prime housing. It does offer good protection with the front as it is and it is under the overhang. The male is sitting on the wall waiting for his turn on the nest. She is there all evening and they will switch shortly. Amazing how they are. Unfortunately they have been using my Plumeria as the jump-up to the nest. That will end today when I move it from under the nest.
The hand has been too sore to stitch... still. I hope to try today even if only for a few minutes at a time. The bite however is much better. The antibiotic is working but of course I am having a few of the side effects.... tiredness when I first take it which is not bad at night as it has helped with sleeping, mild headache and stomach issues but I am dealing with it. Today the A/C is due for the Spring check-up so at home I will be. I do have a few things to do around here to keep me busy. With that, I think I will have breakfast so I can do the chores. So nice that you stopped by today. Thank you for your kind words and for your friendship.
4 comments:
You must be tired if you put the washer on and forget the laundry goes in. oh well, like you said clean mashine. My dishwasher is working so great now. Lots of clean dishes. I love your white violet. I have two on the kitchen table and one is flowering purple flowers and the other is resting. I do want to get more. Waiting for warmer weather to bring them home. Too cold right now. Well, I wonder how many babies you will have. Lets hope all goes well for the doves, Big hugs have a great day.
Those beautiful doves how cute .
We are having winds here too and rain but the sunshine and warm weather is coming our way this weekend .
Enjoy your day hugs.
I'm pleased to read your bite area is improving.
Pretty white violet.
I'm glad to read you got doves again! I hope they will do better than the last ones and actually stick around.
Post a Comment