The doors are open.... for now. The temp will be hot soon but I cannot resist having the doors open early in the day. The breeze is beginning to ring the Buoy Bell and the chimes a bit more so the umbrellas will stay closed. Laundry is finished but not the housework. The Faery Cleaners once again skipped my house. So, I plan to meet up with Bissell and Swiffer and get it done myself.
First, meet Lynn.....
again a snowflake from Jennifer Williams book. This may be the last for now as I want to make a beaded bauble and of course want to try a Wire Wrapped Cabochon. Both projects require a few more supplies. I think since I will be out to the doctor on Thursday I will stop at Jo-Anns to see if I can get them there. So glad my hand is cooperating. Now we just need the ankle to behave.
All is well in the garden area. My herb pot is not on the watering system... yet.... so I must remember to get out there daily to give it water. So far so good. I do not mind the various birds who stop by the pond to bath or drink but I really wish they would take the feathers they drop with them when they leave. Tomorrow will be skim the pond day. For the rest of this day I will read and relax. I was not having a very good day yesterday when The Brother Alan gave me a call just at the right time. After a chat and a few tears (my tears) I felt much better. Later we Skyped and that too was a nice way to end my day.
Miss Lady Bug is sitting in the white chair for the season. I miss seeing ladybugs in the garden.... never have I seen them here in Arizona. In a way that is a good thing because they are usually around when plants have mites. I do plan on getting a rose bush when The Brother Alan returns in September and that may bring the mites. Not to think about it yet.
Recently, Lisa sent me a picture of herself at a riding lesson. She takes English riding lessons....
Her instructor took this lovely photo in almost complete silhouette. I won't mention that she recently had a tumble off the horse..... bad Lisa tried to get him to take a jump but he decided it was not to be. Just a few colorful bruises for Lisa and probably snickering form the horse. I would suggest the next time she wants a horse to jump....did I tell you that the jump was only about 12 inches... the horse should be asked first!
Glad to have you visit with me and thank you for your kind words and most of all for your friendship.
First, meet Lynn.....
again a snowflake from Jennifer Williams book. This may be the last for now as I want to make a beaded bauble and of course want to try a Wire Wrapped Cabochon. Both projects require a few more supplies. I think since I will be out to the doctor on Thursday I will stop at Jo-Anns to see if I can get them there. So glad my hand is cooperating. Now we just need the ankle to behave.
All is well in the garden area. My herb pot is not on the watering system... yet.... so I must remember to get out there daily to give it water. So far so good. I do not mind the various birds who stop by the pond to bath or drink but I really wish they would take the feathers they drop with them when they leave. Tomorrow will be skim the pond day. For the rest of this day I will read and relax. I was not having a very good day yesterday when The Brother Alan gave me a call just at the right time. After a chat and a few tears (my tears) I felt much better. Later we Skyped and that too was a nice way to end my day.
Miss Lady Bug is sitting in the white chair for the season. I miss seeing ladybugs in the garden.... never have I seen them here in Arizona. In a way that is a good thing because they are usually around when plants have mites. I do plan on getting a rose bush when The Brother Alan returns in September and that may bring the mites. Not to think about it yet.
Recently, Lisa sent me a picture of herself at a riding lesson. She takes English riding lessons....
Her instructor took this lovely photo in almost complete silhouette. I won't mention that she recently had a tumble off the horse..... bad Lisa tried to get him to take a jump but he decided it was not to be. Just a few colorful bruises for Lisa and probably snickering form the horse. I would suggest the next time she wants a horse to jump....did I tell you that the jump was only about 12 inches... the horse should be asked first!
Glad to have you visit with me and thank you for your kind words and most of all for your friendship.

5 comments:
Another gorgeous snowflake Gracie. What a cutie that Ladybug is!! So glad Lisa only suffered bruises!!
Yes, I know only too well that when a horse refuses to jump you usually end up on the ground. Jasmine did that to me a time or two. Glad she is okay. Love your ladybug. You may rethink wanting them around. I am still chasing them out of my house from last winter when they all came in out of the cold. We had a mess of them this spring and they can drive you crazy trying to swat them. Love your tatting. Hope you have a great day. big hugs.
Hi Gracie: I am so happy you are going to do the beaded bead, if you cannot find the seed beads let me know I will send you some.
Love the Lady Bug doll she is adorable.
Your snowflake is sweet.
We have Asian beetles and hate them, they winter in the siding and get in the house on sunny days.
So sorry about Lisa, I hope she is doing better.
Blessings
Catherine
Another lovely snowflake.
Poor Lisa, you have to be very polite to your horse with English riding lessons, they like a bit of etiquette!
Love the wire wrapping in the previous post.
I miss having riding lessons, although I never got as far as asking my horse to jump! Probably a good thing, who knows how it might have reacted to that?
Post a Comment