Sunday, April 22, 2018

Sunday morn

Oh it will be a lazy day as I start it feeling very tired. I have been awake since darkness was outside my bedroom window.... but it was just the start of the London Marathon. Of course that is what I decided to watch and now need a nap. Watching those athletes I am amazed at their stamina. The result of this lack of sleep is now a minor headache.
I have mentioned the crow that stops by every day to visit the small waterfall in my pond....here he is chatting away outside on the rooftop edge. Sometimes he stops by the birdbath out front of the living room window always with much racket. Yesterday I noticed as he flew off there was another one with him....mind you I am not sure of this is a he or she, but there were two of them. Daily entertainment.
I did start another snowflake yesterday.
This one is made using 2 shuttles and is interesting. My hand was an issue so hopefully I will finish it today ... if I can stay awake. I did have other plans and that was to start to cut out a pattern for a horse... but that definitely is going to not happen today. Luckily for me neither of this has a time limit.... at my leisure. I like that word---- leisure. It even sounds relaxing.
I really need to curl up someplace...so, it really is nice to chat but off I must go to nap. Thank you for your kind words and visit and most of all thank you for your friendship.
A special thank you out to dear friend DebbieB for remembering and for her encouragement all these months. 

6 comments:

Vicki said...

I have been tied up with family for a few days and only got to catch up with you this morning. The snowflake with the button center is lovely! I can imagine a tree full of them made from my grandma's button can buttons! Very delicate and beautiful. Hope your hand continues to improve... it can seem to take forever when one of our parts isn't functioning as we think it should. Have a restful day!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

That's a pretty tatting start.
All the birds in our garden have been having baths in the pond today, must be hairwash night!

butterfly said...

You do some lovely tatting gracie.
Hoping your sleep pattern gets better soon, hugs.

Julie said...

We've recently got a family of crows making such a noise very early in a neighbours garden.

cocoya said...

Enjoy your hash browns! Tech stuff can be so annoying.


ทางเข้า D2BET

Pittoresque said...

Great start on the new snow flake, but I'm looking forward to seeing that horse as well!