Are you surprised? Yes, I am posting early...it is just beginning to have light. I have not been sleeping very well lately. Waking early and then just not getting out of bed for a few hours. I know, I do not have a busy agenda but feeling tired is not how I like to start my day. Today I decided to just get up and get a laundry in to swish. You read that right.... I went to Lowe's on Monday and bought a washer and it was delivered yesterday. So, finally getting use to no land-line phone, learning my new cell phone and now a washer. Certainly not a dull household. As for the cell phone I still have to remember to take it along with me to the garden and into the garage so I can hear it if it rings, but I have almost learned the number!
Yesterday I received a lovely air-plant from Glenda and Don. This one is in a mini greenhouse and looks just right with my other two. Love these easy care plants... although I did manage to kill one a few months ago! I picked two more of my mini strawberries yesterday and Glenda said they were delicious. Still getting a couple of tomatoes now and again.
I gathered some blue beads to start another tatted snowflake so that is on the agenda today. I will be indoors this afternoon as the temp is expected to be around 90, but right now it is nice and cool. Really is a perfect housework morning..... unless I get sidetracked. As if on cue there is the single sound of a finch in the garden... with that I best be getting the laundry in to fluff and make the bed and ....
Glad to chat with you today. Thank you for the kind words and for your friendship.
"Life is hard as it is. Too many rough roads to travel. Too many chains to untangle. But no matter how cruel the world may be, life becomes less hard when you got a good friend."...unknown
Yesterday I received a lovely air-plant from Glenda and Don. This one is in a mini greenhouse and looks just right with my other two. Love these easy care plants... although I did manage to kill one a few months ago! I picked two more of my mini strawberries yesterday and Glenda said they were delicious. Still getting a couple of tomatoes now and again.
I gathered some blue beads to start another tatted snowflake so that is on the agenda today. I will be indoors this afternoon as the temp is expected to be around 90, but right now it is nice and cool. Really is a perfect housework morning..... unless I get sidetracked. As if on cue there is the single sound of a finch in the garden... with that I best be getting the laundry in to fluff and make the bed and ....
Glad to chat with you today. Thank you for the kind words and for your friendship.
"Life is hard as it is. Too many rough roads to travel. Too many chains to untangle. But no matter how cruel the world may be, life becomes less hard when you got a good friend."...unknown
8 comments:
do your air plants get very big. I should get one. I would love some of your warm weather we got rain and snow today. sending a big hug your way.
Enjoy this beautiful weather!
Hi gracie , I don't sleep very good lately and then I look so tired . I do all the right things they say ,and sometimes I do sleep all night then the next I am up and down why I have no idea.
Love the air plant .
I hate learning about new things we buy ,I am still playing with this new PC , it's all so different .
I noticed on your followers it reads unfollowed my one is the same , is this right?
It's too bad when you don't sleep well. Hope you have a relaxing day and maybe a good nap
Love the air plant.
Wishing you a lovely restful day and a better nights sleep tonight.
Lovely! Hope you sleep better tonight.
Oh my Grace, such heat - we've had snow all day with around three inches lying. I feel like it's never ending!! I'm the same as June mentioned - some nights I sleep really well and others I toss and turn - there's no rhyme nor reason.
Hooray for a new washer! No more worrying about it breaking down any moment now.
Post a Comment