Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Just a quick note

This is a short post...must get moving along here. I did not sleep well and so I am dragging this morning of all mornings. I have a doctor appointment at 11 and here it is 7:30 and I am so far from ready for the day, but here I post! More so that some of you my dear friends do not wonder where or what.
This is how far I have gotten with my newest tatting....almost finished. The last ring to complete around a button. Having fun with this one.
The coffee smells divine and I am hungry so I must say ciao... adios and so long for now.

8 comments:

Purple Pixie Dust said...

have a great day big hugs

Vicki said...

Very pretty, I love the delicate border of the rings!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

Your tatting always looks so pretty and delicate Grace. Take care.

shirley flavell said...

Love the tatting. Have a good day.

Auntie Rose Marie said...

Love the tatting. Good luck at the doctor.

butterfly said...

Love your tatting , it looks so much like lace,
Have a great day hugs.

Pittoresque said...

Thanks for letting us know you're doing okay :)

cocoya said...

Your tatting always looks so pretty and delicate Grace. Take care.
Royal1688
Gclub